Off Roading Forums banner

Da Banshee is runnin!!!!!

553 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
Well I finished up the majority of everything last nite. I am waiting for the Yamaha parts to come in (should be today or tomorrow) and then I will be finished with my work...
waiting for 2 springs for exhaust and a hanger for one of the pipes...
I also think I have the carbs set up almost perfect too....

I could not sleep last nite I was so excited after hearing it run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!

#3 ·
thanks...I cant hardly wait!!!!!!!! although we will have to get rid of some snow here very very fast !!!!! but it is killer sounding now....

AirBorn!!

#5 ·
this exhaust made the old perf exhaust sound like a baby with diereha....man I can not friggin wait!!!

AirBorn!!

#6 ·
i cant wait to hear my warrior when i get a pipe on it..it should bark pretty good and hopefully have more bite!

Quench my thirst with gasoline
--The Wicked Warrior of The East

#8 ·
I WAS running a 2-->1 dynoport POS....

I am NOW running FMF SST chrome pipes with silencers...

AirBorn!!

G
#9 ·
I wish mine was running...its been about a year since i have ridden it. I miss it so much. It will be done next week when i go home for spring break though. I cant wait!!! But then i gotta go back to school and cant ride again. oh well looks like i will be goin home more often, especially when it gets warmer out.

"Loofer"
'88 Banshee /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
It is not about "WHAT" you ride, It is about "IF" you ride.

G
#10 ·
It's great when a bike that needed work is finished. My ktm engine is finished (after a few complications) and the bike is running after a four year downtime. Can't wait for the snow to melt here to do my break in ride...

ktmbk
83 ATC 250r, 84 atc 250r (parting out), ATC 185s, 85 Ktm 350mxc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.