time to dune - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 02:13 AM
raptor_rider

time to dune

well it's oficial, it's time to break out the sand paddles, we are going to the dunes on the 4th. YAHOO cant wait there will be around 35 bikes and 7 quads that I know of, the weather is suposed to be in the 60's and sunny IT'S ABOUT TIME Im getting real tired of this snow all over the place, so if any one out there is within driving distance of the Juniper dines in Tri-cities ,Wa. the bunch of us from Idaho will be arriving around noon , COME JOIN THE FUN!!!

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 07:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: time to dune

now thats my dream...to be able to ride the dunes! i live out in eastern TN and we dont have any sand :-( have fun for me!

Chris
'87 Honda CR125R
'88 Suzuki Quadracer
'99 Kawasaki Prairie
Still Lookin For A Yamaha

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 10:12 AM

I will ride the dunes someday...but for now...I will trail ride like no tomorrow!!!

I love snow, but I really wanna ride NOW!

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 11:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

going the fourth? i gues i should have left yesday then!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-351711-MUSTANGpic.jpg (20.0 KB, 6 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 12:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

fourth of july i think brotha. nice stang. american muscle all tha way!!!!!!

bling bling
http://cashmoneystunna.homestead.com/Quad.html
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 01:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

88 5.0 notchback lx 5spd, flowmaster 2 chamber, hurst sort shift, [email protected] sold, no liscence, driving on dui suspension. those were my childish days. all my money is going towards a charged m3. nothing like smoking up the tires with room for four and still drive to the office!! i still want another stang though. had an r/t dakota and passat they were fun. passat had chip/exhaust,[email protected] no airbox. r/t chip,[email protected] beat a stang doing 125mph down 309 and the stang flipped going round corner. he was allright i think. when we turned around i saw him climbin out sunroof cause it was on its side. he was okay. didn't stay to chat others stopped. that car car loved 4,000 to redline. racing stangs and shiz with heated leather seats , cant beat that

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 01:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

when i got my vr6 passat i still had the r/t. i want'ed to see if it was as fast as my truck so i had my friend drive the truck and i drove the pasat. side by side churp into 2nd . O-Shi!!!!!! that was a cop we just past doing 85 in a 45. okay boys just slow it down, nobody needs to get hurt. thanks i'm gonna go home and wash my shorts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode