Hey Raptor Riders please help - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2001, 11:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Raptor Riders please help

Hey fellow Raptor riders!!! What kind of pipe did you put on your Raptor? I'm lookin for one for mine but can't decide. If you can Please help
Thanks Jake

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 12:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Hey Raptor Riders please help

i like the white bros. e series pipe. the power increase all across the power band is great, I and my brother ride dunes, fire roads, trails, put it this way, anywhere we can, the differance between stock and this pipe is fantastic, I know it costs more than most other pipes but to me it was worth the price. it looks better and sounds great, mounting is very simple and the workmanship is very good, one last note if you like to ride a lot of sand, drop down one tooth on the counter sprocket hope this helps, anywhere else leave it stock, this machine is flat ass fast and a real rush to ride, enjoy

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 02:18 AM
raptor_rider

I put the GYT-R pipe (muffler) on mine I LOVE IT like the other guy , I gained alot of power every where but the bottom is where I really notice the differance yet I feel alot on top when in the heavy mud, Iv'e heard that you cant beat the factory on pipes when it comes to a four stroke, and feeling the differance I feel with my GYT-R I believe it, and it was only $220.00 I can't imagine any more power than what I have ( I'm sure it's possible) but WOW

Good luck on your decision, I'm sure that nomatter what pipe you put on it you will love it!!!!!

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2001, 10:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Scarlo
Is it a complete system? How much low end did it add? Are you able to wheelie in fourth? How about total horsepower gain is it in 8 to 12 range?

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 06:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well my friends own some raptors and so do i i have a stock muffler on mine but my friend has the e series on his gave it more power and sounds awesome especially when he gets on it..

post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2001, 09:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Alien Dual DMC Go to www.dmc-on-line.com this is a good pipe. 51% more Torque and 55% more hrsepower they say.
I got one on mine and she sounds BAD.

Roosters are'nt just for Chickens anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode