What would be a good bike? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 06:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

What would be a good bike?

I am looking for a quad that my girlfriend(never ridden before) and i can ride. I have been riding before and am comfortable on one i ride dirtbikes so I would like something that is fast but easy for a beginner. My girlfriend is 5'2", 100lbs, and im 6'2" 190lbs. What would be a good bike for me to putt on and have fun and for her to learn on. Preferably an older bike as i am no rich kid. Thanks in advance.

Kevin
<><

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 08:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: What would be a good bike?

An XR250, or a KDX200/220, they are both fun fun brands, the XR is pretty quick, as is the KDX.

A guy walks up to a whore house and sees a sign. The sign reads "BEAT IT, WE'RE CLOSED".
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 09:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey josh, i think he said he was lookin for a quad. I would say get either a blaster but that might be too small for you. Id look into a warrior, its got reverse too.

<font color=blue> "Loofer" </font color=blue>
<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
It is not about "WHAT" you ride, It is about "IF" you ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 10:16 AM

The Warrior's a good bike to begin on cuz it's a 4 stroke, and reverse sure is nice, as is the 'lectric start, but even for me (I'm about 5'4, and no one can accuse me of being a lightweight), it feels like a big bike. it's fun to ride, too. Just wish I had a twist throttle. That's my next project.
Oh well. I dunno where I was going with that.

--X

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe."
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 04:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

sht

A guy walks up to a whore house and sees a sign. The sign reads "BEAT IT, WE'RE CLOSED".
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 08:25 PM
raptor_rider

my wife has a Blaster, she loves it, I like riding it ,due to its size, I can throw it around, but the wife has only had her Blaster for a year and now she wants MORE, the Warrior is the next bike for us! easy to ride, electric start, 4 stroke,reverse, very dependable bike, what else do you need???

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 06:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, raptor, are you rich or somethin, sounds like you have money commin out your as~.....

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 07:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

If your looking for something used try to find a older Honda fourtrax 250. I have a 84 and everyone from kids to 6'5 adults have learned on this machine. Good luck and enjoy

post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 10:52 AM

go with the warrior, it is a sturdy proven machine and it has plenty of power for you also...

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 04:36 PM

warriors are great units a warrior was my first sport quad and it has been reliable as a stone and it is pretty fast

<font color=red>Quench</font color=red> <font color=orange>my</font color=orange> <font color=red>thirst</font color=red> <font color=orange>with</font color=orange> <font color=red>gasoline</font color=red>
<font color=blue>--The Wicked Warrior of The East</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode