ATC 200s - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 11:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ATC 200s

My son is looking at a pair of 1984 200s'.one is in very good condition,the other in good condition.Owner is asking 900.00 each.Good price???Dependable???
Thanks for the info

My name is Glen......and I am a........Jeepaholic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 03:20 AM
raptor_rider

Re: ATC 200s

I just sold a ATC250R in good condition for $200.00 they are'nt worth much any more because there are so many 4 wheelers out there and the 3 wheelers are so dangerous(unstable) for around $1000.00 you can get a good used 200cc Yamaha blaster or just $3000.00 for a new one

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 06:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

That is too true......

A guy walks up to a whore house and sees a sign. The sign reads "BEAT IT, WE'RE CLOSED".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 08:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I guess the market varies from place to place. I live in Phoenix, and ATC's sell like hotcakes here. I bought a nice 200s for my wife last spring. Not quite stock (has an aftermarket monoshock rear suspension, axle extenders, alum rims and holeshot tires) in exc condition for $800. Look at traderonline.com to price them (asking prices!) in your region. $900 sounds a tad steep, but again, depends on what they bring in your area. Down here you can't touch a 250R for less than $1,500, if it's at all decent. As far as reliable, her 200 will start in one or two pulls, no choke, even after sitting for weeks and weeks.
Hope this helps.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2001, 05:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i had a 200s and i bought it for 200$ i would never pay 900$ on a three wheeler that small mine was very dependable though and it was a tank for sure i say either look for somthing like a 200x or better for 900$ hope i helped

*Everyone eats it hard one time or another*

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2001, 06:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

As stated before it all depends on the area it comes from. ATV's from CA and AZ will be higher in cost because of the demand and the dunes in which everyone rides them on. Those that live more in the mid west-east will score better deals becasue they aren't in such a demand.

I have lot's of toys, 4 Runner, 99 Warrior, Odyssey 96 YZ125 etc...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode