Red Sticker, VS. Green Sticker.... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 12:51 AM
cleartoy

Red Sticker, VS. Green Sticker....

I need some clarification on Red stickers for quads. It was my understanding that red stickers were issued for 98 and newer 2 strokes over 80cc in displacement.

My uncle has been doing some research about the Raptor for me. He has spoken to a few different dealers. He lives in Los Angeles County, and i live in San Diego county. He was told that out of state OHVs are Red Sticker, and are cheaper MSRP. For instance, he found a dealer in Banning (Riverside county) that will sell a Raptor in stock traded from Hawaii for $800 less with a Red Sticker.

What is really goin on? Thats what i want to know.

Please, saturate me with your resivoir of knowledge.

-cleartoy

Got sand?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2001, 06:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Red Sticker, VS. Green Sticker....

Here's the link where I saw a little about the sticker program- http://www.oceanodunes.com/. Click the OHV Rules and Regs button in the left column, and scroll down. I haven't read the info in it's entirety, but that's the only published info on the sticker program I've seen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode