Best aftermarket pipe for RAPTOR??? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Best aftermarket pipe for RAPTOR???

I have had my Raptor since thanksgiving (I was very thankful)
I have put around 80 hours on it and have been very happy with it![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
But like everything, I need to mess with it![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I want to put a new pipe on it, 3 other guys I know have put the "White Brothers" pipe on theirs, and are very happy with it and it is probably what I will get unless someone here can tell me something better. Is this the best pipe ??????

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 04:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Best aftermarket pipe for RAPTOR???

here is what i got off another board.
"I got my raptor back from TC Racing and I am here to tell everyone that it is 10x better. By better I mean I
can ride tight trails in 3rd and 4th gear with stock gearing and it has a tone of low end tourqe. I am not one
to exagerate or lie about the performance I have had alot of work done on bikes and quads and never in my
life expirenced this type of gain from a pipe and proper carb tunning, better put I have had totall motors done
and never expeirenced this type of power gain! The tourqe/power down low is unbelievable from stock and I
could actually go bigger with the countershaft if I wanted. The large gap is gone between 1st and 2nd. Trust
and I swear it is more than I ever expected and its great. I have talked to some people who have gone with
other exhaust and they said it helped but nothing like this. TC Racing has my buisness forever and I am one
very happy customer.
One side note the reason it took so long is it was -20 degrees up there and he didnt want to tune the raptor
in in that weather so TC is in my opinion a perfectionist which I have heard from alot of people. The pipe was
$319 and jetting is $20-$30, this is just a silencer and he (TC) said the stock head pipes are a great design so
no need to change them. Once again trust me I do not mislead fellow riders when it comes to mods and $$$
this was the best $$$/mod I had ever received! "

<font color=blue> "Loofer" </font color=blue>
<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

DAMN!
That sounds like a Fantastic endorsement, are you sure that guy doesn't work for TC Racing???
I will definitely look into their stuff now
Thanks

Anybody else have any suggestions???

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 10:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Im pretty sure he doesnt work for them. that same guy was saying awhile ago that he as giving tthem there bike to produce a pipe. thats all i really know about that. sorry. but it is a great endorsment.

<font color=blue> "Loofer" </font color=blue>
<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 10:35 PM
raptor_rider

sounds like TC has there (stuff)together but Ive also heard that when it comes to 2-stroke you cant beat the aftermarket,but when it comes to 4-stroke you can't beat factory, , all I did is remove the snorkle from the aircleaner box and put the GYT-R muffler on mine($219.00) the differance was incredable like the other pipes ,no lag from 1st. to 2nd. major increase in the bottom end,mid range and top, I don't know how well the TC Raptor runs but I'm verry satisfied with mine and I did'nt have to wait for mine and it was cheaper(What do you want)

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2001, 12:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey my friend has a raptor an he has a white brothers pipe and a GYTR pipe he told me that the GYTR pipe gives him more top end power but he also likes the white brothers pipe because it produces more bottom end power but i dont really know that much about four strokes i am a two stroke fan but i am glad to help anyone with a high preformance quad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode