Pic of girls Warrior - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2001, 12:04 AM
cleartoy

Pic of girls Warrior

Just traded 00CR80 for it

-cleartoy

Got sand?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-307019-Mvc-004f.jpg (73.7 KB, 34 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2001, 12:05 AM
cleartoy

Re: Pic of girls Warrior

a

-cleartoy

Got sand?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-307021-Mvc-005f.jpg (69.0 KB, 27 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2001, 12:37 AM
raptor_rider

Nice looking ride. I'm looking to trade my 00 Banshee for a Warrior < It was supposed to go to one of my boys but he brang home too many F's on his report card >

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2001, 11:31 AM

Yippie!!!
Im so excited. Can ya'll believe that's mine??? I haven't gotten to see it yet, but, but I had dreams about it last night.
I have only ridden a quad once, my man's Banshee. It was fun, a little too much for me, though. But this, isn't it great? I can't wait to get out to the desert.
Much better in the sand than the '80.
Sorry. Just had to share my excitement.

--X

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe."
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2001, 06:26 PM

congrats X and cleartoy....Looks like a fly machine....I cant wait to get mine done!!!!

I have the motor tore up at moment and I really need to get it done....

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2001, 12:35 AM
cleartoy

Hey Airborne, good to have you back. So your doin engine work too huh? Have fun! I didnt. I just need to get a primary drive washer and a dual foam filter and mine will be about ready. Gotta fill up the new Toomey radiator with coolant too.

-cleartoy

Got sand?

post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2001, 07:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Good for you Xdirtygirl, Enjoy you will love it, looks like a nice machine!!

post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2001, 10:50 AM

Yeah, I am really excited. Still haven't seen it yet.
It is going to be such a change, going from a 2 stroke 80 2 wheeler (it was the only one I could touch the ground with)to a 4 stroke 350 quad. I've ridden a 350 Honda 3 wheeler before (I accidentally rolled it at Pismo in June, but aside from bent handlebars and twisted forks, a briused ego and a not-so-happy-owner, it was alright). I sat on a Warrior for the first time last week, it was big. That's ok, though, cuz I don't have to worry about having to hold it up. I've only been riding for about 8 months (the 80 was the first bike I have ever ridden, aside from the Harleys I grew up hitching rides on), and it was kindof hard in the sand, learning how to balance, shift, keep rpms up enough not to dump her. I think a 4 stroke will be better, cuz sometimes I like to just go slow and enjoy the scenery--stop and film my man and stuff. Its got electric start which is nice because it was hard enough for me to kick my man's Banshee over, and I know 4 strokes are harder that 2 strokes. And reverse, in case I do something stupid and get myself stuck, 'cuz I ain't no muscle woman, and I do not think I could pick up a Warrior, not even the ass, by myself. Course, I have never tried...
Anyway, I know this is stuff ya'll know already about the bike, but I just can't wait to get it out in the dirt.
Sorry for the long posts...

--X

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe."
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2001, 10:52 AM

yea cleartoy, thanks, and I tore it down to see exactly what type of port and polish was done...so far I am impressed as hell on the innerds of this motor...
the insides are smooth as a babys bottom...My plans were to do a portmap but I just do not want to tear it down that far unless I absolutely have to...but I need to get the cool head ordered and I am not sure what cc dome to use. Currently I am thinking 18cc domes...that should bring my psi upto 150 or so....currently I am at about 112-115 psi
once i get that done and the new pipes this machine should be completely new...and should tear it up HARDCORE!!!!!

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2001, 11:32 AM
cleartoy

Airborne. 21cc is the smallest you can run with pump gas. Keep that in mind. Thats the size i got with my cool head.

-cleartoy

Got sand?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode