Pic of my 88 Banshee - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2000, 12:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pic of my 88 Banshee

Here is a pic of my banshee before i ripped it down to restore it...i will post a new pic when i am done with it.

<font color=blue> "Loofer" </font color=blue>
<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-1079-Sideban.jpg (38.4 KB, 20 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2000, 10:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Pic of my 88 Banshee

hey loofer. thats a cool looking banshee. what's wrong with it? from the pic it looked fine. well can't wait to see it when you are done.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2000, 10:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

there isnt much wrong with it i am just a perfectionist and want it to look the best. I need new plastic cause the rear was broken in a crash so i want to change the color. I also had the engine out to do a top-end so it was pretty much disasembled so i just went for it. also my wiring harness needed to be reshrink wrapped so i took that off too..from there everything came off. i will be sand blasting the frame next week..then to the powdercoater and start the reassembly.

<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2000, 09:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey thats kinda what i did. see my friend had a old 4-wheeler. and he sold it for about $200.i bought it and completly redone it. everything i could do to it i did. i got done with it at the first of august and i started in about middle of may. i spent about 2,500 on repairs and now i got a perfect fourwheeler. not really. so keep it up man.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2000, 11:24 PM
cleartoy

Hey Loofer, i just sent ya some pics of my Banshee.

I wanna know how you are getting pics under 50k?> Is it cuz of the far distance?

Its almost impossible for me to get pics under ORCs 50K requirement.

-cleartoy

post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2000, 02:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Cleartoy, i am not really sure how i am getting such small files. i recently jsut scanned a bunch of pics on a friends scanner and the predicted file size was a lot higher than the actual file size. the scanner i used was not that good of a unit but it did the job, although some of my pics are rather fuzzy, oh well i am just glad i have some pics to share now.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2000, 03:12 AM
cleartoy

Im just wondering how or if i can reduce my file sizes, cuz i typically have like 64k-76K sometimes more.

Im using a Sony Mavica digital camera, that records on 3.5" floppies, and uses jpeg format.

-cleartoy

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2000, 05:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Cleartoy;
I have a sony mavica also and I can take pics from 31k on up.
I plan on updating my page soon with the latest pics with my new swingarm and shocks soon. To give you an idea..... here is a pic of Angela Moore's new helmet that I just finished. It was taken with a Sony mavica FD83 at standard quality and 640x480 resolution. Its file size is at 40.8k If you have any photo editing programs you can normally crop out and/or downsize a photo to help also.
Hope this helps

walter
Banshee370(connecticut)
88 banshee
99 quadbuddy
95 Ram 4x4SLT

http://members.xoom.com/banshee370/

http://www.kandkatv.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-1122-Mvc-399s.jpg (40.8 KB, 39 views)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2000, 02:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Cleartoy- i forgot to mention i also cropped my pics so they were smaller..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode