Check out this new Quad page - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2000, 08:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Check out this new Quad page

Hello all. I just thought that if you are like me and enjoy watchin others having fun on quads then i think youll like this new page. It has info on high performance, sport, and utility quads. There is loads of pictures in the trip pictures pages including Little Sahara, Ok. Last but not least there are tons of good links to atv related site and many others. Thank you and enjoy the page.http://www.geocities.com/lanceparkhurst

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2000, 05:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Check out this new Quad page

Why dont the people in these pictures every wear helmets...seems pretty stupid to me..especially since they are jumping in every picture....oh well just thought i would share

<font color=blue> "Loofer" </font color=blue>
<font color=red>'88 Banshee</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2000, 02:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

anyone out there visit the site? If so post a reply in here on what you think i should do or add, or send me and email by clicking the email link on my page. thank you all, bye.

Kansas City, Mo.
98 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O.
Y2K Honda 400ex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2000, 02:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Y2K, Nice site. Haven't seen you for a while. Great to see your site up and running. It's pretty sweet. What do you think of that Cannondale. Might have to trade the Honda in on that one. Check out my site. Also, No helmets required. Later

99 400EX
97 Polaris Sport
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2000, 02:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well, forgot to add the link to my site. Forgive me. Let me know what you think of it. Not quite as flashy as yours, but what do you expect.
http://www.geocities.com/hulioni

99 400EX
97 Polaris Sport
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2000, 09:12 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Nice lil page.

I liked your page and all. Looks like you showed your stuff off on there a little bit, way to go. If I went through the trouble of putting up a web page I'd be sure to put all my stuff on there too. I was wondering, why don't you have more actual trail ride pics? I seen a couple, but I seen all those dunes. Of course I've never been dune riding so I don't know anything about it, helps to have sand dunes in the area to do that. The trails around here are all those good muddy, just wide enough for a four-wheeler, damn that mudhole was deep trails. Ok, I just thought of something, if someone else took some pictures of a ride they went on, would you maybe put them on your page? That would be a neat little thing to have. Anyways, I'm starting to talk to much so I'm gonna go. Nice page, have fun with it.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2000, 03:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Nice lil page.

I would be glad to have pictures of others riding. If anyone would like to send me some pictures of them trail riding(or any pictures with quads in them)I will put them up on my page a.s.a.p. So just send the pics, name, a short description and I'll have em up in no time. Thanks for the help in making my page better. Bye
[email protected]

Kansas City, Mo.
98 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O.
Y2K Honda 400ex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode