400ex tires - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2000, 01:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

400ex tires

Just recently got my 2000 400ex, love it! I ride in Washington and wondered if anyone has any thoughts on tires. I mostly ride trails, many covered in mud, some logging roads. Also, anyone play with exhaust yet? Fmf,white bros, Big gun? A friend just put in a FMF power core4 with K$N filter. Snappier throttle response,more low end, some gain in top end,not much. No jetting change at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2000, 02:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 400ex tires

I have a Graydon Proline complete exhaust system on my 400EX. The pipe gives it a strong bottom end and pulls stronger through mid range as well as top end.
Check out there website http://www.graydonproline.com/ 1-800-655-7762 ask for Darryl he is more than helpful with any questions you have for him tell him Kevin Haynes told you to give him a call. I promise you will be happy with the pipe and there service!!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2000, 04:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 400ex tires

I am also looking for tires but i will be racing some to but i heard sur trac are good and heard of prople getting 20x10x11 instead of 20x10x9. As for the pipe White bros. in from what i heard to be the best racing pipe but is a little costly. get e-series if you get that adds alot of hp.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode