96 polaris 250 quad - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2000, 09:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

96 polaris 250 quad

Found a 96 Polaris 250 quad for sale, don't know model, it has 250 single air cooled engine, 2wd, elect start, reverse, runs looks good, looks more like a trail rig than a utility. The guy wants $1700. Is this quad a good model? I am buying for my 13 yr old daughter, my son and I ride dirt bikes so I don't know alot about quads. Is this a good deal $$ wise? Thanks, Ed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2000, 06:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 96 polaris 250 quad

It is more than likely a trailblazer. depending on how it runs and looks that is an OK buy. I live in Texas and have seen 97 models in mint condition and sold for 1400$. A new one cost 2900$. Use your judgement. Do you want a sprt or a utility/trail rig? 4x4 or 2x4. You might also check on the fl250 honda odyssey. It has a two stroke, 250cc air cooled engine and has a full roll cage and 4 point harness and has only front suspension that makes for a bumpy ride that you can find usually under 2k.It was discontinued in 1984 or there is the 1985 fl350 odyssey that is the same only it has a front and rear suspension and F-N-R transmission and has a 350cc engine. You can find them for under 3k usually, sometimes $2500 or less, if safety is your concern, since im 13 also I know how a parent thinks about safety.

Daniel
1983 honda 200x atc
1984 honda fl250 odyssey
1971 "classic" Toyota landcruiser *inherited*

*Quote the Raven "Nevermore,Nevermore"*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode