Anybody been to Crystal Lake NJ since September? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2000, 06:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Anybody been to Crystal Lake NJ since September?

Has anyone else been down there to Crystal Lake, I'm going to check it out one of these weekends. I used to go there
year round but that jet skiier died back in July and the cops have been going there but i have not been down there in
a few months so i was wondering if it cooled off or not, I'll go check it out in a week or two so you guys from up North won't waste
a trip coming down here just to get a ticket. Hey, toytrk! I'll let you know when my bike is ready to ride.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2000, 12:04 AM

Re: Anybody been to Crystal Lake NJ since September?

Hey Daniel,
Sounds great, we'll go riding when you get your quad fixed. Let me know how everything goes with Crystal Lake (Sarcose). If its still cool down there I'd like go camp out in the Spring/Summer. Talk to you later.

Nick

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2000, 10:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Anybody been to Crystal Lake NJ since September?

last time i went it was in early semtember. i drove in with my truck and no bikes and the cops watched me go in and didnt say anything. then right behind me a guy drove in with a bike in the back of his truck and the cops jumped out, arested him, took his bike, and his truck. but from what i hear they are all calmed down now that it is cold again and i think they wont bother in the summer either unless something happens again. later rob
ps: let me know what happens when u check it out i am interessed in going back out there with my 2000 banshee instead of my 93

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode