Atc 300r cylinder with a 350 odyssey piston will it work? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

Question Atc 300r cylinder with a 350 odyssey piston will it work?

HI EVERONE MY NAME IS CHARLES I LIVE IN LASVEGAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE WITH ATC 250R. WELL ORIGINALLY I BOUGHT A 82 250R ATC THAT I THOUGHT WAS A 250R ENGINE BUT THE DAY CAME WHEN I BLEW UP THE TOP END. AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS A 300R HONDALINE CYLINDER WITH A 76MM PISTON. LONG STORY SHORT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PISTON 4 THREE YEARS NOW AND THEN FIND OUT THERE DISCONTINUED. UNTIL TODAY I FOUND OUT ON 3 WHEELER.ORG THAT MYBE A PISTON FROM A 350 HONDA ODYSSEY MIGHT FIT ANY KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE ANY INFO WOULD HELP THANK YOU CHARLES.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 03:16 PM

There is a fix for your problem. This is what you need to do to get your ATC300R back up and running. I have a 76mm TRX330R piston available. This will work, but you have the cut the base of the cylinder and trim the skirts of the original sleeve. Once that is done the piston fits in perfectly and the timing is matched up. You just use the standard gaskets and away you go. Plus using the TRX piston I have a bunch of oversize pistons, so you just have to bore out your cylinder when needed. I have all the pistons and gaskets in stock plus I have sleeves if it needs to be resleeved. If you have any questions just give me a call.

Nick
562 945 7578
L.A. Sleeve Co
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode