2006 hawkeyes - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Molson891

Angry 2006 hawkeyes

I'm looking for anyone who ownes polaris hawkeyes!!!! Therse machines have been the worst performing machines I've ever seen!!!! Millions of issues and pretty much stuck with them! I took one in to a different dealer just last week and even he said there nothing but problems and that's why polaris does not make them anymore! There going to try some things to see if they can at least get them running semi decent. Polaris basically wants nothing to do with these machines and have washed there hands of them and left the owners high and dry. Believe me I have contacted them many many many times to no avail!!!! I'd really love to find someone that ownes one of these machines to see if there having the same issues !
Thank you!!! Hope to hear from a hawkeye owner soon (if anyone was silly like me and bought 2!!!! LOL)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 09:01 PM

ha polaris for ya
why did u even think of buying any polaris

get a honda they dont die

or at least stick with the main 4
honda
yamaha
suzuki
kawasaki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode