350X project - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:55 PM
pop2160

350X project

Ok well my dad had an 1988 honda 350X that needed some work. No one really thought the thing would even start until dad told me if i could get it to then i could have it.. to my surprise it turned over after the fourth kick.. after that dad told me that it was possible to make the bike better and easier to ride by turning it into a fur wheeler. Yes i know there are conversions kits and all but i also read that its possible to to take an 89 honda 250R frame and mount the engine on that. This frame is lighter then the 350X and would make it a four wheeler. any way my question is does any one know any websites that might help me complete this be it either a place to buy the parts needed or even a place that explains how to actually complete the project... thank you in advance for any advice/help given....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 10:34 AM

350x project

Ill try to find you some info on this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode