One week for an oil change! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Magnum330

One week for an oil change!

I have a Bombardier Rally 200 and I'll tell you I am 100% satisfied with the bike. It has more power than a Honda 250 and is actually quicker than my Polaris Magnum 330. When I bought the bike however the parts guy told me that if it ever broke parts would be hard to find. I paid him no mind and bought it because the saleman told me otherwise.

I took it in on Tuesday for an oil change. They said they had no filters in stock and had to order a new one from Canada and it would take a minimum of 4 business days. Friday saw no oile filter so now they say Monday or Tuesday; one full week.

I went online looking for the part hoping I could buy it and take it in. No Bombardier dealerships have the filter within a 100 mile radius.

fun fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 09:42 AM

Re: One week for an oil change!

THAT SUCKS.

I just took my Raptor 700 in for its first service and I felt like I was giving up a child or something. I'm glad it only took a day. Not bragging, just feeling your pain.

Maybe you should order a few extra oil filters, and if you don't do the service stuff yourself you can take one in when you bring it in for service. And then make sure they don't charge you for the oil filter a second time!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode