1ST TIME BUYER PLEASE HELP - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 07:23 AM
OCWesCoast

1ST TIME BUYER PLEASE HELP

Hello sorry to bother everybody but i was wondering i am going to purchase an atv but was wondeirng if anyone knows which is better the 2005 Honda TRX250EX or the 2005 Polaris Phoenix 200 and if you guys reccomend purchasing an extended service aggreement well please help me out or if you know of any other good atvs for around 3600.00 please let me know and also if anyone knows of any good riding places in california i would appreciate it well thanks for looking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 02:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 1ST TIME BUYER PLEASE HELP

go with the 250ex it is much funner an plu ssince it is older than the phoenix there are less problems
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 03:52 PM

Or There is a newer model yet, It is the Suzuki LTZ 250. It has some of the characteristics of the Z400 and is in your price range. The other two machines are great, the 250 EX is one of your more basic and simply just a reliable sport quad, but you do get a more updated motor and chassis with the Z 250 and you don't give anything up, in terms of reliability.

Extended warranties are a gamble. When you pay up front you are securing your future that the price of the warranty is the most you will ever have to pay for the duration of your ownership. However, if this is just a seasonal thing (ie 500 miles a year) then it probably wouldn't pay for itself. But if you are going to run it alot then go for it. Keep in mind that the warranty does not cover service intervals and wont pay for stupid mistakes either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 05:45 PM
alexjhe

yamaha blaster is good for the price and they are lo maintence
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 07:13 AM
GotMud

To Answer your question id say the pheonix, but id say the preditor was better, lighter and more power, prices do vary.

Sportsman 700 Twin EFI
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 08:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

go with the 250ex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode