2003 Yamaha Banshee and Warrior - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 02:30 PM
cydeways6

2003 Yamaha Banshee and Warrior

I am looking into buying both of these atv's for my family. These will be my first atv. I am looking to use the both at the dunes and in the mountain trails. Do you think that the banshee and the warrior are both capable of being used in both of these places?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 04:18 PM
imported_quadrider91

Re: 2003 Yamaha Banshee and Warrior

WELL THE BANSHEE IS GREAT FOR THE DUNES SINCE IT IS 2 STROKE IT REALLY RIPES ITS REALLY FAST!! ALTHOUGH SINCE IT IS 2 STROKE IT MAY NOT BE THAT GOOD FOR THE TRAILS!!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 06:18 PM

chill on the caffeine. The banshee is MADE for dunes...but u can also ride it on the trails, you just won't get outta 2nd gear...the warrior would be fun in the dunes, just not fast...but great in the trails. Banshee's are most fun in wide open places, just not fun to goof around on...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 07:31 PM

who are you getting these ATV's for, ages?

get your kids a 300ex, pending on there age, height weight and expirence, and maybe get yourself a 400ex, those to atv's can be trail machines or duners with some paddle tires..

the banshee is mostly for open areas and dunes...not neccessarly for the trails....the warrior is kinda big and heavy and some begginners may find it awkward....

but hey dont listen to me, go to a honda/yamaha dealer and test ride some quads yourself with your fmaily [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 11:08 PM

"go to a honda/yamaha dealer and test ride some quads yourself with your fmaily (AKA-FAMILY)"

^^Best Advice^^
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 04:01 PM
cydeways6

Thank you guys for your advice. I decided against the deal for the reason's that you suggested. I have been looking more at the yfz450,400ex, and the 450r for myself and getting an automatic sport utility atv for my parents. I am going to start looking this weekend at some dealerships. Thank you for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode