What is the best and the Fastest???? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 07:37 PM
costaricense

What is the best and the Fastest????

Im new and about to get an atv...... i love to speed so i was wondering what was the best and the fastest atv out there??????? If anyone can help out!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 03:21 PM

Re: What is the best and the Fastest????

the best and the fastest quads are totally different. Have you ever ridden one before? because if you spend 6500 bucks on a new 450f ... you'll kill yourself if you havn't ridden before...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 11:27 PM

I agree, don't go out and buy the fastest ATV there is for your first one. If your an adult, a used 400EX might be ok for yuh, teenager to kid I would say a z-250 or something in that range.
But definetly don't go buy the faster atv there is!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 11:40 PM

I know what it was like to be real young and say "I want the best and fastest quad or dritbike there is"

yeah that would be cool if 1. I could fit on it and 2.If i could control it as soon as the throttle is pushed

you need to start by telling use your age, expirence, height and weight.... [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 11:41 PM

I know what it was like to be real young and say "I want the best and fastest quad or dritbike there is"

yeah that would be cool if 1. I could fit on it and 2.If i could control it as soon as the throttle is pushed

you need to start by telling use your age, expirence, height, weight and the type of riding you plan on doing (MX, jumping and trail, trail riding, dunes etc.)... [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 12:32 AM

Wouldn,t we all have loved to have started on the best and fastest? [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] But then reality bites you the b*** [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 05:07 PM
banshee's only

dont waste your money on anything other than a banshee if u buy something else u will live to regret it "believe me". And dont let these other joes on this forum tell u, u cant get the best and fastest for your first bike. if it is or isnt dont matter u asked a question so i'll answer it. My first bike was a banshee and still is 10 years later. mine is all dragged out 520 stroker motor. As long as u know u can ride then dont talk about it, do it. but dont be stupid and get hurt thats a mistake. Be safe and hold on. Banshees rule. the only thing faster then a banshee is a faster banshee remember that..
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 02:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

go with a warrior or new 350 raptor they are fast an fun
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 03:56 PM

then again, there is something to say about buying a machine taht is right for you and not for your buddies.

Meaning, Young Gun makes a very important point, If you buy over your head, it will make you want to ride above your level, this usually ends up hurting. Financially and physically.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 09:51 PM
foxracinginc05

I second that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode