anyone still around? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

anyone still around?

ha, even I left, just wondering those that are still hanging around every once in a blue moon....if there are any...post here if you are one of the few, the proud, the bbs regulars [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]....

[img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]I give up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 12:31 PM

Re: anyone still around?

I'm still here Ian, but since the board has slowed down, I usually only check in once a day to see if I can help answer a question if there are any. lol
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

good to hear john....

I will be around more now, I was having some computer troubles...but now I got a laptop with wireless cable internet in my room, so I am set [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will get some pictures of the EX, some riding pics of me and my friends, and some pics to keep you guys talking [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

well good to hear your around, talk to you later [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 07:39 PM

kewl welcome back Ian. I would take some pics, but my daughter took my digital camera to school and never brought it back (there went $400). [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2004, 09:23 PM

I check a few times a week, but theres new anything to reply to [img]images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img] spend most of my time at bansheehq.com I just got my cylinders back from passion racing. got a 12 port 4mm long rod stroker setup. should make 75hp easy and have tons of low end still [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] and just got my tranny gears cut and addded some RZ tranny parts so she'll shift slick like a honda [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Its going to be a whole new bike for the 3rd time in a year! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] so yeah..ride on!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

sounds damn nice....you should get some videos...

its a friday night, I am cocked, and going to go to sleep, so tlak to you all tomorrow, because I am out of it right noww
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2004, 11:48 AM

I'm still here. I get on when I get a chance.But I get pretty busy sometimes with school,wrestling,and working on the quads.
Lately its been Project Z-400 we've been working on. We are trying to get it and Project Raptor ready to race on Feb 7'th. Someone told us about a hare scramble at the Horn Rapids OHV Park, but we have been unsuccesfull at finding any info on it yet. If we find out for sure, I will put something on the racing board about it.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 02:39 AM
raptor_rider

Im still hear, come on about once a week, to busy to get on line, playing pool, racing quads, working, you know , SAME OL SAME OL [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 09:12 AM
GTA

Hey guys. I'm still checking in once a week or so. Tried posting a time or two, but some newbie always steps in and makes some comment. Just reminds me of why I don't check in more often.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

anyone have any pictures of there bikes and quads?

I finally got some for all you guys but my friend took my camera for a bit to do some picture taking he needed, but when I get them back, I will make sure to post them

I went out in the snow earlier and for the past few days, but got stuck so bad i was forced to leave it for the night [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

thats what I get trying to ride with 18" tires with 8" of snow and ice layered on top of it...

anyone get the trx450r yet? I heard its pretty quick, but the yfx beats it on towards top end but they run neck and neck in a straight drag
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode