Buying new Polaris ATV? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Mr_Predator

Buying new Polaris ATV?

I just got an '04 Predator and I love it. Gobs of power and great handling. I am impressed with Polaris and I would recommend them. My buddy had a Polaris jetski and it was an excellent machine also.

Here is the deal. All my buddies have ATVs (which I can now beat) and are not looking for another one. I have a referal coupon in my hot little hands for $100 if I refer someone who buys a ATV or Ranger and registers it between 29 Dec 03 and 29 Mar 04. If you buy and ATV and register it between those dates...and I honestly do recomend Polaris, then I'll happily split the referal with you. My email is [email protected]

I could have bought any quad but after all the reviews and trying out several I bought the Predator. All the minor glitches of the '03 have been worked out and this is an awesome quad. Riding it is way better than reading about it. By the way, even with some first edition minor glitches in '03, many rated it the the best quad of the year and all I have heard is great review with all the other Polaris quads though I have not ridden them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 02:02 PM

Re: Buying new Polaris ATV?

yes it is a great machine, my buddy has the 03', one thing I did not like was seat, cant seem to find a comfortable position, and I just wasnt used to it, so I wasnt a big fan of the whole steering system, it drifted almost too much...but had a strong mid range hit and some great power and speed...

but dont let that ego get to big buddy [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 07:46 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
but dont let that ego get to big buddy

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah, just about the time the ego starts getting really big, someone usually joins the riding group with a quick lil 250R that schools ya. [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img] J/K Glad to hear you like your Predtor, those are nice quads. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 09:17 AM
jro0005

Nice to know that ya like it, it was my 2nd choice. Got the 400 TrailBlazer instead, like the mud protection better!!! My modified "Blaster" is much faster than the 400 though(FYI upper blaster frame + 400DT w/DT lower frame, extended swing arm, +2 rear axle and 350lbs wet) ya she's race fast and more torque than ya really need. Love em both.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Shaman

Once you get used to the steering and seat of the Predator you will love it. Well, I do... that's all that matters to me. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode