What you guys doing for Christmas? Any riding? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

What you guys doing for Christmas? Any riding?

so what are you guys doin, meeting up with family blah blah, what?

you guys ride in the snow? ice and snow is so much fun to fool around on, for all you guys in the N and NE [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 09:06 PM

Re: What you guys doing for Christmas? Any riding?

nothing special for christmas, excpept a few diners. I would be riding in the snow, but alas my banshees engine is completely dissasembled at the momment...*sobs uncontrollably* [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 12:37 PM

The regular Christmas meals with family. Over break, I'm hope fully going to do a whole lot of snowboarding and sleding.
I've been playin around in the snow on my YFZ, but now I'm startin to put some upgrades into it.We don't personally have any snowmobiles yet, since we couldnt get much use out of them in Vegas, but we will go with some people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2003, 05:41 PM

No plans really for Xmas, the only riding I can do for now is around here since my truck engine is dead for now,and I had the clutch on my snowmobile blow up a year or so ago (no money to fix yet). YoungGun, where are you going to be boarding at? I board around here in the local hills, and sometimes I head up to Bachelor or Williamete Pass. I might check out Warner Summit out past Lakeview one of these days since it's cheaper than the other places. Mt Shasta ski area is pretty nice from what I saw last year. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2003, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

hmmmm, well I am doing the same old....presents, food, and sitting around....but ahhhhh, Vacation, New Years Party! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The 300ex is sitting on my porch, and tuesday I am ripping off the front shocks, putting my new rims and my big snow tires on, and hoping to hear from 98warrior's bro to get that axle then I can slap that on to!

Anyone else doing anything? Its monday now, I posted more than a few days ago, and 3 people (the three regulars) posted...
yaaa....
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 11:29 AM

We have a little ski run called Fergi really close to our house. I can strap my board on the YFZ and be there in about 4 minutes if the police aren't watchin it. LOL, and out here, I can just tell them I'm goin to work in somebodys field if they stop me.
The ski run is pretty small and just uses a T-Bar.Not enough money for a lift. I doubt I will get anywhere else to board, but I'll have to see. Up here theres a deal, if I work for 4 days helping out, I can board for the rest of the season for free.So I think I better get to workin!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 01:42 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Up here theres a deal, if I work for 4 days helping out, I can board for the rest of the season for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definetly a good deal, I wish I had at least a T-bar lift that close to here. My typical routine when I board close to home is, let one of the kids hike the hill in front of me to pack down the powder, walk in their footprints up to the top, sit and hack for 10 minutes with everybody asking"Are you gonna be OK?" (I shoulda never started smoking 25 years ago lol), then strap in and make the 30 second run to the bottom, and start all over again [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] lol. Warner Summit is only a T-bar lift too ,or at least it was last time I checked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode