anyone purchase ATV from Ebay before? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 07:07 PM
atvone

anyone purchase ATV from Ebay before?

I have checked on Ebay and there are lots of atvs there, prices are good too, you even got good bargin on wholesale quantity. There are so many people chasing after one model. Some people told me there are lots of scams on there, but have anyone has the experience of purchasing from there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 09:25 PM
rickj4828

Re: anyone purchase ATV from Ebay before?

ive oredered parts from there before and i havent had neproblems. you can find great deals. i think it would be pretty hard to scam u on something as big as a quad, ebay has all the ppl info.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 10:09 AM
mnormand

I can tell you there are a fair number of scams for high end guitars and mandolins, which I watch from time to time. They will rip pics from websites, and put up a fictitious instrument for sale.

Just be carefull and plan accordingly. If you're unsure, get help from someone experienced with ebay before sending that kind of cash sight unseen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:20 PM
imported_BigDust

Hi, i bought my quad from ebay. I paid $2000 for i and it was just what the guy had said it was. But i would suggest that if you do decide to buy one, make sure that it has a title and a bill of sale because some people sell stolen quads onthere so you have to be careful. All i can really say is just make sure before you commit because if you get screwed its hard to try and fix things, especially if they live far away. well good luck. Hope i could help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode