Hey.... Just Checkin' In! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 11:51 AM
MXTrackChick

Hey.... Just Checkin\' In!

What's up guys? My race season is over with now, I ended up getting 4 2nds, 2 3rds, and a 4th. My Cannondale is now a Cannibal/Moto hybrid quad and its fast (wantin to pull wheelies in 3rd gear!) I am sponsored by CDaleParts.com and Champion Motorsports and they are helping me with my set up for my quad... I have some new graphics on it but I'm up at the college right now so I will have to post pics of it later... Just letting you guys know what's been up.... just been busy racing and gettin ready.. I will be racing in the GNC MX nationals (as many races as I can make.. i dont know which ones exactly just yet) and I will be racing in two Texas circuits.... anyways if anyone wants to drop me a line just hit me up on AIM.... MoToXQuAdChIcK
Check out my webpage... I put up some pics of me racing and such on there..
www.geocities.com/eventer777/index.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 01:08 PM

Re: Hey.... Just Checkin\' In!

Hey MX,
Glad to hear you did well this year. Good joba nd keep it up... [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 12:58 AM
raptor_rider

HEY KIDDO, Havent heard from you in a while, good to see your still in the quad seen, ME, I sold everything and started over, now instead of 2 Blasters,Banshee and a Raptor, I have a 400EX ,Preditor and a YFZ450
Well I will talk to ya later, and dont forget to mix up a double batch!!!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 09:34 AM
MXTrackChick

Here is a pic of my Cannondale...... this is before I added a few things to it.... but this is the most recent pic I have so far

I have some videos of me hittin up the track on the Dale... Check them out at http://www.cannondaler.com/gallery/album100

BTW isnt that Predator a big surprise? The quad is so different than any Ive ever ridden but it holds its own!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1215672-!!!cdale.jpg (96.4 KB, 21 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 05:00 PM

havent talked to everyone that responded either, hows it been kara? forgot you were a part of this site [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 09:39 PM
MXTrackChick

lmao i forgot i was too until i saw this site on some link thing......lol and i was like hey i better keep these guys updated... yall listened to me bitch about wanting a quad long enough [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 11:12 AM

An I thought this site was dead tooooooo [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] Good to see you doin so well MX Have you heard about the new trx450r.Gonna kick some A## on that baby.
Hi everyon else ,glad to be back again to check up on ya [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 12:19 PM
MXTrackChick

What I really wish I could build is the crf450 hybrid quad....... Id love to do that.... But I couldnt afford a new quad until I get out of college.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Veteran

Hey MxTrackChick........have you considered entering in any of the ATVCCS races? I just tried one last month in Columbus and had a blast. Great group they have....I am going to hit up a few morenext year. Also want to hit the Worcs race in Austin and the GNCC in Longview...Maybe will see ya out there? In the mean time our next race is the Las Vegas 200.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 07:10 AM
MXTrackChick

no i doubt i can be running any cross country with my quads set up.... it would be too wide and its set up for the national mx tracks... it definitely wouldnt be at home out on the cross country course
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode