Whats everyone been up to? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2003, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Whats everyone been up to?

around here its the same old, I plan on putting a +4 axle with some front offset wheels on the 300 soon, but selling it in the spring and looking at the YFZ or the honda 450R....

Its been cold, rainy, and now muddy....I cant stand the months in between winter an summer, summer is awesome, winter is cool to, but the fall, and spring suck, right now I cant wait for it to snow to hit the mountains and take out the quad [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

anyone do anything else to there machines? sell them? get a girlfriend? affair? divorce? talk to me people [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2003, 05:10 PM

Re: Whats everyone been up to?

We've been working on Project Z-400 quite a bit.We are also starting to recieve parts for the YFZ. I hope to put the Duncan graphics on.

I haven't been able to ride for like 8 weeks so far. During a motocross race in Tri-Cities Oregon I broke my wrist. It was about a 45 ft. table top, and I had to much speed and went 50 ft. I didn't come of the YFZ and bend or break anything(other then my wrist.)I had adjusted in the air with my nose down to have a good landing on the jump but instead hit flat ground with my nose down and jammed my wrist into the handle bars. Atleast we know now the YFZ has plenty of speed! ;

Dean's at SEMA right now checkin out all the awesome new products.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 01:35 AM
raptor_rider

My YFZ is shaping up, I already put the GYT-R 13:1 piston, YZ450 exhaust cam, GYT-R stainless header, GYT-R aluminum muffler, reworked the carb, and put the K & K graphix on it, I just got my +1+4 RPM Dominator axle and am waiting for my A-arms to get here [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Other than that, SAME OL SAME OL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 01:41 AM
raptor_rider

OOOPs forgot to tell ya about my Duncan racing front grab bar thats on its way , and I already have my rear billet aluminum grab bar and Billet aluminum gas cap
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 01:45 AM
raptor_rider

dag nabbit, I forgot my PRO TAPER TAG T2's and Pingel Aluminum tether switch
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 01:50 AM
raptor_rider

OOOPs I did it again,I forgot my AC nerfs

HOLY CRAP I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF ON THIS THING !!!!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 11:46 AM

Have been over on the dark side, quadsquad.com, plenty happening there,. Goin ridin again tomorrow . will let you know how I go! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

raptor rider, you know there is an edit button right? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gets some pictures of your machines!! that goes for everyone...If you dont know how to post them, or need to resize them, send em to me....I will take some of the 300 tommorrow....

I got vets. day off....too bad is about 25 degrees now though
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 05:57 PM

im in college right now...absolutely hate it...im next semester im dropping out and taking machinist courses and do something useful....and the banshees tranny is stuck in gear with a half burned up piston(my fault) so im going nuts
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 05:16 PM Thread Starter

what about selling that LSR axle off the 300ex? I can trade my stock mint shape one with no rust, with cash for it too, you can get some cash in your pocket that way to, ask your bro, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode