z250 good quad? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 06:33 PM
speeddemon235

z250 good quad?

i am leaning towards a z250 and i have never tried one. so tell me ur opinion.

thanks [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2003, 12:39 AM
imported_BigDust

Re: z250 good quad?

Hey I have ridden a blaster, a warrior, banshee, and raptor. I like a the raptor the best but i know that would probably be a little big for you, right? I would have to say get a warrior because it is a little bigger than the blaster, and you are probably going to grow a lot soon and then the blaster will be to small. and besides the warrior is a 4 stroke with reverse and electric start, and those can all help. i dont know a lot about the z250 so i am not going to say anything about it but i would suggest the warrior becuase of its quality and versitility.they are really nice all around if u ask me. well good luck and either way have fun.

'87 Banshee(kehin race carbs, FMF fatty pipes, procore 2 silencers, new bumper, new plastics, and a lot of fun) <font color="blue"> </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2003, 11:32 AM

well how old are you? what your expirence, your hieght, weight, and what quad(s) have you owned before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 06:09 PM
speeddemon235

hey,
thanks for the reply i have been away and havent anseres ur questions, i am 14 years old i have recently bought a new artic cat 400 4x4 and i want to give this to my dad and have somthing that i can ride with him. I want somthing that has aneogh power to do the normal stuff that a sport atv can do but nothing over a 300 cc and somthing under $3,000. I weigh 130 pounds and have 10 years of experience.

thanks [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode