accident - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2003, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

accident

well I am working at this farm and me and a friend are cutting this tarp stuff to length becuase this guy is going to put it in this haunted house he wants.

So my friend is cutting away, and cuts one piece totally off, I go to take the scraps away, and he dives for it again with a sharp as hell razor box cutter, slicing my index finger and all the way down through my thumb

one word: "WOW"
never seen so muich blood pour out of my hand, it hurt like a bitch to...

this hick, hooked me up with some antibacterial [bleep] and drove me around to all my relatives becasue I needed a family member to go to the hospital, and lucky me my fuggin parents arent home, so I finally find one who is home

instead of going to the E.R. i waited for my aunt to get home with my uncle for her to take a look at it...

she did the stiching herslef becasue she is a doctor, and lemme tell you, a little novicane w/4 stiches aint doing sh!t. that hurt like hell!

My cousin thought it was funny, and was laughing the entire time, while I am there griting my teeth and cleching my fists...nothing I can do becasue he is only 5 [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but dont you think that is a good way to start off a weekend, what a nice friday night
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2003, 04:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: accident

sounds like a blast, why did you have to wait for a family member to take you to the E.R.?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2003, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

needed the insurance and all the B.S.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 04:03 AM

Right place at the right time. Hope it wasen't your right hand you will be needing that one !! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 08:39 AM

Pain in the hand.....it's some of the worst.

About 10 years ago I had 2 finders cut on my hand. They got cought in a steel fire door that was closed on them. First reaction was to rip them away. That just tore the skin completely off. the bone. I was standing there, bleeding everywhere. Someone opened the door and there were my fingers on the other side of the door. Cut them clean off. I was rushed to the ER and had about an 8 hour surgery.

I lost feeling in my ring finger for about 2 years but it came back. I have nothing but scars around those 2 fingers now. And lots of memories of pain.

p.s. The doctor had to stick me with needles to nubm the pain. The needels went in between each finger on that hand to nubm the nerves in the fingers.....That was probably the most painful part of it....

Steel door + fingers = PAIN
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2003, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

wow that is gross, and I am about to eat dinner [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode