HP on two strokes - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2003, 04:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HP on two strokes

am I the only guy in here with a two stroke motor over
100hp??? does any one in here go to the sand drags?? or run heads up at the dunes??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 10:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: HP on two strokes

you got a shee over 100hp!?!? Thats awesome! I go to the dunes but I don't drag or anything, just play around.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 09:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have not been riding my big bike at the dunes this year..with the acception of sand moutain nevada....just the track .... we play at the dunes with the smaller bikes...probably a good idea..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 07:28 AM

most ppl in here have quads that they ride everyday in the woods and on tracks and such [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] alot don't spend all that money on something they can just drag with. Ever heard of Dave Moore? u'll have to call him up and ask him if he wants to drag sometime [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] he's got an atc250r that will run 100yds sand track in 4.2 seconds at 87mph...thing only weighs about 180lbs [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 08:40 AM

Air, check out Sandlake Duners if you haven't already. There's a few serious sand draggers in the group there, along with some well known builders from Oregon.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 12:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

cough...cough....he sold that ......it never went 4.2 on a track with a time slip...their newest "black light " does 4.4's and some 4.3's....
I only know because i work at the track......he is nice.. [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
are you talking about the "psyco trike"?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 01:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

nice web-site ....thanks
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 06:33 AM

4.2 seconds on his "raptor" it's a green atc250r...ask him, when i was out there he told me he ran a 4.2 on the track...coulda been maybe a 4.4? either way he said it would run mid 80's in 100yds...and no, not psycho trike, it was a green atc250r, had a jurasic park paint job on it...im pretty sure he still has it...how's his new banshee run on the track?

again, im pretty sureit was either 4.2 or 4.4...u gotta know which bike im talkin about if u work at the track...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 06:38 AM

well damn man, u live right in salem, what street u live on? I was out on munkers street when i was out there on vacation, sonny manasco was just a couple houses down the road, he still got his 'zilla?? that thing looked badazz man.... steve moore still have beavis n butthead? post some pics of your banshee man, i gotta see it [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode