hmm...exciting - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2003, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

hmm...exciting

I can tell all you guys are just post crazy....

well how about we do an update of what you have done to your quad...maybe some pics to!!
just tell your quad(s) and what you have done to it if anything [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

I guess I will start...

The ole' 300 is still banging around, its a 2002 bought in may of 2002....

full yoshi exhaust--tinner (jims) air scoops)--acerbis flag handguards--msr raptor clutch assembly w/ lever--14 tooth sproket--K&N power kit w/ filter and jets--42 pilot--outerwear--PRM desert grab bar--Renthal aluminum red bars W/ red wire loom--renthal half waffle grips--cascade pkb blockoff--22" rear razrs--22" front razrs--PRM swing-arm skid--DG krome nerf bars w/ new red replacement webbing--UNI air box vents (with cut holes)--87' 250x key holder--400ex a-arms (por15'ed black)--Works Dual rates, custom fit--rear raptor shock-w/400ex spring--no choke--double wide footpegs--Kenda Klaw MX's all the way around--

I got the kendas today, they make the biggest diffrence over my 22" razr's, there the MX's...so there 18" in the back and 20" in the front
control on the 300 is very good, sliding is great, traction is amazing, a must for any MX quad!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2003, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Re: hmm...exciting

almost forgot...

I got a new AC racing bumper coming in the mail! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

98warrior I wanna hear it!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 02:16 AM

Stock YFZ450 :twist throttle and exhaust should be here before Labor Day MX race in Clarkia,ID.

Project Raptor: http://www.off-road.com/atv/projects...001/index.html

Project Quadsport Z400: http://www.off-road.com/atv/projects...400/index.html

Project Big Red: http://www.off-road.com/atv/400ex/firstride.html

Stock V-Force 700

Stock Z250
That would be all of them that we currently have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 03:00 PM
tony1034

Hey YoungGun, did you ever get a chance to ride that Trinity Kasea 90? Love to hear what you thought of it.

As for me, I think I'm going to sell my 2002 400ex. I just don't get out often enough on it. I love it, but feel like its a waste of money just sitting in the garage. I also hate living in NJ. There is no legal places to ride other than Chattsworth or Raceway Park, and they're not cheap! I'm so jealous when I see others on here post about riding in 3,000 miles of trails in Montana, and all they had to do is register their bike for like $15 to get a sticker.

If anyone around NJ is interested, email me.

Tony P.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 06:09 PM

89 banshee

engine-mid-top porting, T5s, ported reed cages w/ boyeseen dual stage reeds, lightened flywheel, coolhead w/ 22cc domes, 28mm flatslide carbs, stock bore wisecos, toomey 2:1 clamp on filter, ricky stator adjustable timing plate to +4, ebc heavy duty race clutch.

frame-a arm conversion kit, elkas dual rate ssd shocks all around, -1.5 quicksand round housing swingarm w/dual row bearing carrier, 2+1 quicksand A-arms, LSR axle, fastline steel braided lines, itp renforced baja wheels, denton rebuildible steering dampner.

little add ons-maier black race cut plastic with trimmed rears, ceet gripper cover, renthal bars, motion pro twist throttle, trail tech lights, dual row blaster pegs, armadillo xc bumper, pro design-water impeller, inline cooler, -1 power shifter, kill switch, holeshots all around, and a bunch of other little things... [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 06:18 PM

88 250r

engine- 310 CT engine, paul turner pipe, 39mm airstriker

frame-gusseted and powdercoated, american star 2+1 a arms, lonestar swingarm, works tripple rates, pro-action rebuit rear, denton stablizer, ac propegs,

other stuff-black fullbores, prm bumper/grab bar, steel braided lines, shredders, itp wheels, pro tapers, acerbis flag hand gaurds, one indisties gripper seat...and a bunch of other stuff

on both machines its getting easier to list the stock parts than aftermarket[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

come on what about the 300?? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

that banshee sounds great, get some pics up!!
I love MX banshees or non dune banshees that is
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 05:11 PM

i got some pics, just have to develope them and get my freind to scan them
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 05:52 PM

No, sorry I won't be able to ride the Trinity 90 due to school. I wouldn't have ridden it yet, but if I was going to it would be during school. Plus I'm already gonna miss the first day of school because thw Baja Mex 300, parents don't want me to miss too many days. Guess I'll just have to stick to riding the Raptor!lol
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

you have got to be f-ing me!!

not one other person on this god for saken sight owns something!? just tell us what have for gods sake!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode