Join Date: May 2002
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 250ex, z250, blaster, which is best for trails?
1. Why the hell are you buying a z250, 250ex, or blaster when you have a z400 which is better in every aspect than all of them combined....
2. If you wanted a trail rider just set yours up for XC and that should be it
3. I could understand if you wanted to get one of these for your wife, or girl friend, but it really is pointless
4. If I had to pick a smnall but great trial rider it would be the 300ex, handling is incredable, fits through tight stuff, some good power
5. If I had to pick form those 3, it all depends on how much money you want to spend, if ya got the money get the 250ex, if you are running a bit short, look for a used blaster for around 1200$ which can still be a greeat trail machine on how you use it [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]