How about that YFZ450 ? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 01:34 AM
TheRookie

How about that YFZ450 ?

Man i went to a local dealer and try'd out the YFZ450 on a dirt oval in the back with 2 jumps... and man O' man was that thing fun-light-fast-and easy to control. the track was to teach new riders how to ride but i go to the dealer to socialize and do some $free welding for them once and awhile so i get to try out there bikes/quads on the track . I got to ride all the Yamaha quads and boy did i like the 450, Looks like ill be spending my next couple of Paychecks at the Yamaha dealer although i did like the raptor a bit more on the straights but on the turns I was ridding on 2 wheels lol gave the guys a little run for there money as they thought i was gonna get hurt !
When i drove the 450 around that thing felt like my old 360ci/410ci sprint car in the truns...just so smooth i could not belive it.

P.S. Give me some feed back on how you guys felt about the YFZ450 and if you have not ridden it just tell me what you think about it, the dealer wants to know as well as I.

[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode