newbie here....any Idaho riders on the boards? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2003, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

newbie here....any Idaho riders on the boards?

Im new to the boards . Just wanted to say Hey! and see how many locals we have on the boards Im a women rider riding a 400ex full yoshi system with lots of goodies,my ole man rides a 2003 Predator with a trinity full system,and my kids have a 2001 Kasea skyhawk trinity pipe and a few mods, and a 2002 Eton viper.... Im setting up for flattrack this fall,just learned we have 14 women signed up for the track this year ......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1139848-DSC02728.JPG (40.9 KB, 36 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2003, 03:14 AM
Old Hand

Re: newbie here....any Idaho riders on the boards?

Welcome aboard [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 11:01 PM

nice to see you QJ [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Its 300EXrider02 from exriders, glad to see you joined this board
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2003, 12:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hi welcome to the board!!!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2003, 09:34 PM
redneckstv85

welcome [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 11:44 AM

Welcome QuadJunkies, I'm not from Idaho, but live in south east Oregon, almost neighbors lol Dean waters and his son Youngun live closer to you but still in Oregon too. Audiman lives in Wa.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:42 AM
raptor_rider

welcome aboard, I too have a family full of Quad riders, and we flat track race also, I have my 14 yr old son Tommy, will be riding a 400EX (we are going to get it this week end) my son Dustin 15 yrs old, has a new Polairis Preditor 500 , and I just got rid of my Raptor for a YFZ450, you didnt fill out your profile so I (we) dont know much about you other than you are married with children, Where do you live ? and where do you race? I live in N. Idaho and was the #1 amature in the area for flat track racing last season, so this year I will be running pro with my new ride [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good luck with your racing , and if there is anything we can do , JUST ASK
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome! I havent figured out all the functions on the board yet, but I have a 2002 400ex full Yoshi system. I have a sway bar,mx radial fronts, turf tamer rears and a lowering kit coming soon. I live in the Boise area in a town called Kuna. Our favorite riding is in the san,but will be racing at Oconnor in Nampa/Caldwell area this fall/winter.Wed just got back from our 4 day duning trip to St. Anthonys this wk end.We planned this trip for about 10 months and gathered a group of around 20 people from the internet to ride,It was a blast I got tons of pics, are we allowed to post pics on this site? If not Ill post the link to my albums then you can see all our races and pics of tripsBTW, I didint get a reply notification..>???? Is there a plce to activate it in my options> Thanks! Tina [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Raptor Rider,I have to say.......that new 450 is the bomb!!!!!! We raced one a few times and observed it several times and it kicked even the best modded quads butts!!!Im shooting for the HOnda when it comes out.Enjoy that YFZ of yours,they are def. a crazy fast machine!!!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

here is an attachment of my ride. It nw has black netting and black shockcovers.Im having custom graphics made (black,silver and orange)in a tribal look......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1148357-silver 400ex.jpg (23.8 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode