Great deal on a Exhaust... No Really - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 01:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Great deal on a Exhaust... No Really

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33633

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 03:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Great deal on a Exhaust... No Really

Man thats a good deal I wish I would have seen that earlier!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 06:50 PM

dang dude...thing was phat...lol...look at this pansy, i was pickin on him aobut hat exhaust....told him he should get it, he's like yea well i m gettin a professional exhuast installed on my colt...
it's an 88 dodge colt...and he claims he beat a corvette in a drag race...look at this...btw-kilah kam is his AIM screen name

DiRtDeMoN1217: the cougar driver didn't have enough nuts to keep the gas matted
kilah kam: i beta a vett in my colt once
kilah kam: 8-)
DiRtDeMoN1217: lol, bull****
kilah kam: off the line at least
DiRtDeMoN1217: what, did he keep it in 1st?
DiRtDeMoN1217: the whole way?
DiRtDeMoN1217: lol
kilah kam: and i had him for a ways
DiRtDeMoN1217: vetts (new) will do 0 to 60 in a good 5 seconds
DiRtDeMoN1217 wants to directly connect.
kilah kam has not responded; no connection was made. (If you and your buddy are each behind a different firewall, then the connection will not work; check with your network administrator if you are not sure about your firewall status.).
kilah kam: ?
DiRtDeMoN1217: my bad
DiRtDeMoN1217: i didn't wanna connect
DiRtDeMoN1217: so tell me more about this race, lol, no way a colt could even touch a vette in a race dude, was the thing runnin on 1, maybe 2 cylinders?

dirtdemon1217 is mine...i hate ppl like that, so bad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 07:59 PM

my 300 runs maximas the whole way, about 2 cars lengths ahead, not jokin
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 06:52 AM
Old Hand

Do I need to cut and paste the old top speed post. I'll have to get out the jawa moped. Ask that guy if he has a comb in his back pocket.

[img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 07:00 AM

feather his mullet back, lol, i LOVED that, that was so funny....i hate when people brag about their cars n fourwheelers and how fast they go, like fourwheelers that go 100 and cars that beat corvette's n stuff...just yesterday some fag that wants my g/f, was talkin all big about his 88 dodge colt, said he beat a corvette in a drag race with it...lol...no joking, and he thinks he's god when it comes to cars, so i asked him a simple question, asked him how a vtec worked, and he couldn't tell me, i was like oh your a big man aren't, u can talk all the sh!t in the world when u want, but when it comes down to it you can't come close to even knowing wtf you are talking about...and he's like hey mr big shot know it all, how's my car engine work then? lol, so i told him, and he goes...oh....i was like psh, pansy....it all started when i showed him that ebay ad and he goes yea too bad im getting a professional exhaust installed on mine...i was like wow...why spend money on that car? then it got started, but hey, he beat a corvette with it, and if he said it...i guess it has to be true [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 06:40 PM

wut a dumbass [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 09:43 PM

my friends dad had a dodge colt that could give a corvette a run...although it did have a turbo and a nitrous oxide system in it [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] too bad his mom put regualar gas in it and burned holes in the pistons [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 07:18 AM
Old Hand

LOL it seems like ever since the fast and the furious movie, every gay boy with a 4 or 6 cylinder car thinks he has a race car. And with the atv's n stuff your right. Almost everyone I talk to that actually rides doesn't talk all of this bull crap. It's the dirt road, back yard hill billies that say there atv goes way faster then it actually does. "Hurry up and put them clothes away mom, I need more room so I can hit 100 before the nieghbors yard!"

There where these two kids at bull gap when I first started going there like this. They seen everything that dirt wheels said was cool so they had all this bolt on stuff on there 300ex and blaster. Hole shot tires, pro circuit pipes, renthal handle bars,stickers up the wazoo, lbz riding gear. They couldn't even climb up the hill! It was hilarious. I had on a cheap helmet, regular clothes and a mostly stock atc 350x, I was flying up it in 4'th. My dad weighs about 270, had on his turtle shell purple helmet,those big 70's style sunglasses on, had an all stock 1980 atc 185 with a milk crate and a gas can strapped to the back and he could crawl right up the hill. He was laughin the whole way up. After they seen him climb it and they couldn't they left. LOL! I think I might have pictures of this, I'll post them if I find them.

And with the 4 cylinder car thing, back when I was on 2nd shift I used to drive up town and grab some burger king or taco bell. On my way back I was stopped waiting for the light to change and this kid pulls up in a green cavalier with a giant discolored wing on the back. I reved up my motor, and he was watching for the light to change, must have been scared to look at me. I beat him in my 4x4 full sized truck while I was eating my lunch. I didn't even have to keep it floored. There may be some fast 4 cylinder cars, but most of these fast and the furious wannabe kids don't have them. Getting beat by a stock full sized truck is pretty sad. So I doubt a colt is going to beat a corvette.

[img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode