My new bike - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 03:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My new bike

Hey guys.Well I'm just here to brag about my neew bike. I got z400 and I love it. I'm kinda a beginner so the bike is perfect for me. I'm nineteen and I weight 240 lbs and I'm 6'2. So far I hav'nt ha any problmes. I'm a little bit of a pussy when it comes to jumping it. I can hal ass and man does that thing fly. It's got plenty of power to pick me up and plenty to spare. I want to get good at ridig wheelies and jumping. I ride in azusa canyon here in cali. It's a pretty good place to ride. On Saturdays and Sundays there's a whole mess of people down there mudd boggin' and just having a good time. Well I'm almost done "breaking" it in so I can go get my $280 10 hour service. I can't wait to get the pipe and a k&n on there. I all ready have skidplates and nerf bars. What else is a good mod after I break the bike in. I plan on getting one of those little flags and some sand tires too, so I can go to Glamis and Pismo. Peace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 05:16 PM

Re: My new bike

awesome...everyone has got some pussy in them [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but once ya keep riding, ya get grow balls
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dont let your balls get too big or you will end up with steel in your legs too [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 09:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bronco...if you want to practice jumping, you should try Glen Helen Back Track. Don't go on the National Track unless you have experience getting air. The Back Track is natural terrain and built for quads. The tabletops are smooth and will launch you if you aren't careful. Its a good track to warm up and get cajones!!! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2003, 09:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have a question for you do u think it has to much power for a 14 year old w/experince w/friends and races mx and has a yz-85? [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Old Hand

Neither of them quads should be a problem for you, your yz 80 is faster then most of the stock quads out there. I think you'd be the happiest with the z400 if you where buying new. A 400ex if your gonna go used.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 07:40 PM

the 80 MIGHT keep up with a 400ex or ltz400 off the line but the ltz and 400ex will smoke it in the long run, and a fourwheeler of that size will be alot more for him to handle than his little 80...that 80 weighs like 140 pounds, them quads weigh about 380
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 09:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

the snaps all im worred bout cause the top speed will come im not worried bout that i can handle for goin to fast the snap i cant so once im good i can go fast [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]=iraq
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Old Hand

Sure [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 06:52 PM

You should check out Rohler Flats off of the Sierra Hwy. 10k acres of free riding. It got easy and very difficult cliff riding trail and shoots. You don't have to pay to get in, but you do need an Adventure Pass $30 bucks. You need this for your carry in vehicle. Have fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode