Any Suggestions...??400 4x4's - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 02:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Any Suggestions...??400 4x4\'s

I had been a advid atv rider ...that was about 4-5 yrs. ago..Sold out my atv's due to having no time to ride..but now rdy. ..I have riden most all atvs but none of the newer ones...I have been looking on-line at some of the 400 4x4's....the Eiger ,kodiak, prairie and rancher...They all seem close in many ways..Any Suggestions..?thx...ps..Do you know top end mph on these... [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] <font color="green"> </font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 03:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Any Suggestions...??400 4x4\'s

me &amp; my friend raced our Rancher S &amp; Foreman S. He had the Rancher S &amp; it went 53mph &amp; my Foreman S goes 56. My suggestion would be to get the rancher &amp; stick with honda because they are the best &amp; will last the longest.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 04:13 AM
Old Hand

Re: Any Suggestions...??400 4x4\'s

They are slower then the speedo tells you. I've ridden all of them except for the eiger. I liked the wolverine, kodiak, and the prarie. The wolverine was the fastest of the bunch. But the other two are better for working and plowing the driveway, hunting and fishing. One of those 3, and a honda rancher if you can get it cheap, are all good considerations. If I where buying new, I'd go outlander 400, or kodiak 450.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode