Please Help - Stolen Quads NJ/NY/PA area - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Please Help - Stolen Quads NJ/NY/PA area

Hey,
Never thought I'd be posting this but about a month ago (3 days before x-mas) mine and my brothers Yamaha Banshees were stolen from our sheds in our back yard. I'm from Northern NJ area and I'm just asking that everyone watch your stuff and be on the lookout for ours.

Mine was a 2000 all blue Yamaha Banshee, Holeshots front and rear on stock silver rims, D&G Oval rear bumper, rear aluminum skidplate that had only been used for 2 rides. The plastic mesh over the headlights had been trimmed off, all warning labels on the plastics were removed, rear fenders were cut to be even and the plastic foot guards that protect your feet from tires was removed. most of the factory decals were removed except for the ones on the rear fenders and a skull and cross bones sticker was placed on the left hand side of the tank.

My brothers was a 1996 white with red tank Banshee. I'm not too sure of what was done with his except for the rear of the rear fenders were all skuffed up from where he flipped it (also the rear plastics were spray painted white over the dirty looking white plastics.) front tires were stock with stock bronze rims and rear tires were mud some thing or others (cant remember the name)

I have reason to believe they may have been taken to upstate NY area but cant be sure. I know alot of people are from the area so if you see or hear of anything please let me know. [email protected] Thanks

Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 03:58 PM

Re: Please Help - Stolen Quads NJ/NY/PA area

dude that sucks, if it helps, ill keep and eye open, but u need to get some dogs [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2003, 06:48 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you catch the guys that stole them, send 'em down here. Horse stealing is still a hanging offense. Sounds like these guys stole 650 horses. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2003, 07:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

That sucks, i'm in SJ and there have been some thefts round here too recently. Hey Buck wouldn't that be 700 horses missin? Or did they leave 50 behind as a callin card from on the of the shee's? [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 09:15 PM

Try locking them up and not leaving them outside. My quads are in the garage in frnt of my truck . so they would have to steal the truck or pick the quad up over the truck I do not see that happening!! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode