O $#!T!!! Sheriffs already!!!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 05:40 PM
MXTrackChick

O $#!T!!! Sheriffs already!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRR! Im coming home from work a few min ago and I am pullin on to my road and I see a Sheriff pullin onto another road.. I really didnt think anything of it, so I pulled in my garage and got on my quad and I warm it up and start riding down the road (I havent really been gettin home in time to go on my trails before it gets dark, cuz of work) well I see the same sheriff stop at the stop sign on the road behind my house (I have a block and my property hits two opposite ends of it) so I start haulin ass and I pull in my garage really fast and then I turn it off and shut the garage door and I wait in the garage and sure enough the sheriff is going REALLY slow down my road............. GRRRRRRRR this road NEVER had sheriffs patrolling on it, Im pretty sure someone who doesnt like me called in about me riding my quad around this time of day . [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 06:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: O $#!T!!! Sheriffs already!!!!!!!!!

I'm just wiating for the cops to come bother me. They allready hate me cause my bike and with these 2 z400's with the race cap they are loud as hell. lol But dam they are sweet. O-well they will have to catch me first, lol. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 07:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If they know where you live,they'll get you for evasion. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wouldnt be the first or the last time. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2003, 08:18 PM

kara...right? something like that, just be happy they didn't knab you with a fine [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 12:21 AM
MXTrackChick

hahahaha, yeah! But still Ive lived here longer than all the other stupid idiots here and they call and complain b/c im doin what ive been doin my whole life..... it freakin pisses me off cuz they think they are gonna make me stop riding...... too bad my quad is loud enough that they will still hear it if i stay on my property :-D hahahahahahaha
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 05:21 AM

lol, put a rice tip on your truck, hahaha, and just rev it sky high up and down the road...or have someone drive you truck while the fourwheeler is in the back, you be on the fourwheeler, have them drive the truck all slow, and just rev the crap outta the X
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 10:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol Well my X was silent as hell but it was all stock. The cool thing is these z400 feel exactly just like my x but 3 times more powerfull. Doubt she will have any fun riding in the back of a truck, rofllmao. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

I'm just fixing to head for the hills for a all day long break in in this nice 20f wheather. Brrr
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 02:43 PM

kara definetly get a t-4 exhuast, it wakes the hell outta the X, jsut do it, and do what josh said then [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 06:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If their dog comes on your place............SHOOT it! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode