Quad Runs Great! My first real ride on it! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2003, 07:10 PM
MXTrackChick

Quad Runs Great! My first real ride on it!

Well finally we got a spark plug put on it.. and I got to finally ride it for about 3 hrs... I took it out on my trails and stomped on it, Quad runs awesome now....... we get along pretty good.. hehe, I actually came off the trails not aching all over my body cuz I have a quad that now has shocks hahaha, I might be takin it to a good track tomorrow....... but if not I will be on the track soon! It felt strange riding out to my trails and actually keeping up with the trucks goin down the road........ (have to ride on the road for a little bit to get to the start of my trails) I met Jeremiah Jones' best friend who races also, and so I got invited to go up to Kentucky this summer and ride with them.... so I think I'm gonna be getting some good seat time soon [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] things are so great now, I am havin an absolute blast... and to the ppl reading the quadnewb posts..... I'm riding a "GAY LOOKING OLD USED" quad and having tons of fun and im a much more experienced rider than Mr Cannondale, o well, I wish some advice we had would get through to him... "older ugly lookin" quads are much more fun than he thinks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2003, 07:28 PM

Re: Quad Runs Great! My first real ride on it!

i am happy for you, i know how much you struggled, and you got somewherer and you like it, keep up the good work and happy riding
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2003, 08:45 PM
MXTrackChick

im goin out to the dayton mx track tomorrow....... i cant believe im finally going to get to RIDE and NOT WATCH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2003, 06:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Where is that track? I just moved up to the Dallas area from San Antonio and all the tracks up here are so far apart.Ive heard about some great tracks down there and am planning a trip.I have friends in League City.I need alot more practice on my Predator before the race season starts.TQRA starts on the 9th of next month. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2003, 05:55 PM
MXTrackChick

dayton is a a little north baytown i think so its more in the houston area... dayton is probably one of the most quad-friendly tracks in the houston area. I would like to have some ppl practice with me so if you ever want to practice in the houston area then e-mail me at [email protected]
I'm planning on joining the STQRA, since most the races are closer to where I live.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 02:30 PM

Good job MXchick. We are all happy that you are happy. Found a quad you like to ride. Thats all that matters. Have fun, be safe.

[img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds great.If i decide to get over there, ill let you know.Get that quad fast.Ill probably be down that way for some races this season.If you get up this way,let me know.We have some great tracks. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode