what did everyone get for christmas? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

what did everyone get for christmas?

i got some pretty spiffy stuff...huevos 4, some clothes, blue shockwares, a tether kill switch, and most importantly some black maier shiney plastic to spruce up the old and tattered shee! its looking nice now! im really going to have to get some pics up when its done now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 10:35 PM
Jonathan

Re: what did everyone get for christmas?

I got a PS2 with ATV offroad fury 2, a bunch of cash, a shirt, a knife, and bunch of other stuff I can't remember.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 07:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I got a MSR Rage Helmet. It is one of the best deals on the market, fiberglass, Coolmax liner, adjustable visor, adjustable vents, nice graphics, clearcoat, and the blue matches the Raptor really good. So I was really happy come christmas... [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 11:03 AM

I got a deep fryer for a turkey (or anything else you want to put into it), a camping stove (for all those overnight trips in the trails), cash, clothes, and the wife gave me the thumbs up to start shopping for a quad for her and one for me. I'm back in the game boys and girls. No more looking at the old helmet and pictures from the past years. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 01:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that video is pretty kewl, my buddy got it. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just got some new grips and a etrex venture gps. Now i can check top speeds of me and my friends machines... [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 04:28 PM

air sccops fot the quad, atv off road fury, fossil watch, portable cd player, replacement nerf bar netteing, mine was ripped, ummm...cordless phone [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] now i can be lazier...umm...clothes, digital camera, and ther crap i really cant rember, i got a lot becasue i have 3 siblings, plus mom and dad.... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] oy chest protector, and i jsut ordered 250$ of quad stuff for myself with my money tho, i gotta get some pic with all the crap on it
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 06:33 PM
MXTrackChick

I got a pentium 4 Dell computer w/ a flatscreen..... no... I didn't get a quad, but that was expected.. I'll be gettin one here shortly.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 02:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jeez... my best present was a cool shoe rack... I knew I shouldn't have moved out when I was 17....

oh well, what can ya do...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 10:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well I got a new air compressor....yep thats about it. I think i had some cash...not sure.. [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Old Hand

Yeah but your in school, I'm sure they're helping you out,, right? How many years to go? 2? I'm still helping my sister get through school, she got her 4 year degree from lake superior state, and now she's in grad school. Your probrably gonna have to do the same thing. Even with scholarships colledge is expensive.

[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode