RACING PIPE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 03:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

RACING PIPE

I have a Honda 250 and in the future i will be looking for a pipe for it. Something that would give it a cool sounding loud racing sound. Does anybody no of pipe like this? [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 04:18 PM
pokie

Re: RACING PIPE

What kind of Honda 250.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 05:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sporttrax. it says right down the side sporttrax. 2003 [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 06:42 PM
bodgecr250

well its a 4 stroke so dont be a jackass and buy some $400 pipe and expect alot of power from it. you will get a few hp on the low end or maybe a hp on the rev limiter. set up the suspension for you or if u insist on a pipe do a real job and get the head ported, high compression piston,cam for where ever in the rev range u want, pumper carb, modify the airbox and jett the new carb. that will get u noticeable gains. is it a 250ex w/ the auto clutch? if so if u want more power sell it n get a bigger one.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 10:57 AM

Bodger, I agree with you about getting a bigger bike for more power. I also think he was just looking for a new sound. He should not look for whip lashing power with just a change of the pipe.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 04:31 PM

more money better quaility, but if it is only a 250 definatly go fro a pro circut t-4, very nice well made pipe and sounds awesome, good quality, and only like 250$ for a full system
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 05:08 PM
bodgecr250

blastin sell your quad if u want more power.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2003, 11:40 PM

dude let the kid be, let him mod his quad who cares, so when he does get a new quad he can enjoy that as well and know what to do to it
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Old Hand

I'll be the dirtwheels kid (lame) [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] again and tell you what they did to the motor on there 250ex. A full exhaust from graydon proline will cost you 339 the slip on will cost 239. Kn air filter 42.95,kn crank case breather 20.00, outer wears cover for the filter 12.95 and install a 112 main jet (may very depends on your altitude).

[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 12:09 PM
bodgecr250

i would tell him 2 supe it up but but i have seen some of those 250ex's and 300ex w/ the loud exausts that are funny bec they barley move, makes the sound worse. also i think the auto clutch and Direct rear driveshaft will hold him back eventually.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode