Predator 500 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2002, 02:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Predator 500

After a good break in and a lot of hours on my Predator, I'm elated I own one. I just can't beleive how fast it is or how well it handles the ruts. For once the product is worthy of the expense!! I've not lost a seat nor could I feel anything that I didn't expect, what a machine. My Raptor will have to take second seat for awhile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2002, 10:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Predator 500

I fixed my seat problem with a rubber tie down for now.Your right it is fast.I did break a small fender mount on the L/ rear.Poor weld I guess.Keep me updated, and i'll do the same.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 02:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

And how. I just bought one last week. For everything I need my 400EX to do, the Polaris does it four times better.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 03:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Let me know if you see any pictures of a 400ex pulling a predator off the track.A metal shaving was causeing the float to stick on my first trip to the local mx.The guy that pulled me back had a camera and his buddy took picturesand said he was going to put them on the net. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 01:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Drag about the shaving at the float. Hope you can get it back out to run soon, you're missing an awesome quad. In the first three outing with my Raptor I had three failures, still love the machine (had it for about a year) BUT.... this dang Predator just feels so right I LOVE IT! My landings are much better and I can now smoke the freinds that were beating me into the ground. The most amazing handling characteristic to me is the lack of lean and rear tire lift into the corner. I can come into the corners so much harder and exit with a lot more speed. So far so good. I'm hoping I don't roll it too soon. Feeling Good.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 12:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hi please respond someone to my add on the first page by quadnewb58
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode