predator 500 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2002, 01:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

predator 500

Has anyone picked up their predator yet? How is it? My Troy Lee just arrived and I will pick it up this weekend. I just haven't heard how the machine is doing. <font color="#666666"> </font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2002, 09:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: predator 500

No, but every mag i read... they all say the predator 500 is going to be a big hit... faster then the raptor 660r, handles like a ex. Sounds pretty good. Only thing is, it has no Resv. But hey, niether did the ex.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2002, 10:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have had my troy lee for about three weeks and i love it.it is nothing like polaris has put out in the past.it has the power the suspension.i took it out to the sand hills and blow the raptor away and they had sand paddles on there raptor and i didnt.i was going to buy a raptor at one time but im glad i waited for the predater.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2002, 09:04 PM

ive heard they are fast, handle great, no bump steer, top of the line, less $$ than a raptor...to put into a nutshell
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2002, 07:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Iv,e had mine for a month.If your going to race,be aware of a faulty seat latch.the seat comes off in mid air.Also, if you ordered nerf bars,kill tether,silencer or bumper with it,you may have to wait awile. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] <font color="black"> </font color>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 02:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ive had my for over a week and have about nine hours of seat time. This machine is amazing. The suspension is so plush. I have more confidence jumping and cornering the polaris than I do my 400EX.

It steers through the trails quite easily. Im finding that IM not using nearly the body english I would with my Honda. I can ride considerably longer and faster on the polaris because the suspension is so good. The honda always beats me to death.

Ive taken notice that the ones that actually know what the Predator is capable of are the owners of them. There pretty much unknown through out the community. For those that dont know much about them, dont take them lightly.

........That quad is for real. It does everything I need my Honda to do, but only five times better.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 03:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I had a chance to ride a new track yesterday.I finally got my nerfs in so i was able to really cut loose.I think we are gonna see lots more predators in the future.I smoked a bombadier and 400ex.It corners like a 250r. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:17 PM

i seen two predators at a harescramble back in september, they looked really nice, i mean, pictures do not do justice, they looked madd nice, sat on them, felt really nice, wide, felt like they would be really sturdy, didn't get the nerve to ask to ride them though [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode