my z40 price - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 11:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

my z40 price

HI im jon and im about to buy a z400 at berts mega mall here in southern california. I work with a girl and her boyfriend works at this place. so hes suppoasaby getting me a good price he said 6000 or 6100 out the door and then down the road he can get me his 10 or 15 percent on all after market stuff. is that a good price or is he even really hooking me up. i know some people walk out the door with the bike for as much as 6800 and as low as 5300 i think so help me out here every one. and if anyone in southern cali knows where to get a z400 for cheaper let me know thanks, jon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2002, 10:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: my z40 price

I liv in nj, and when i was looking around to buy my new warrior, i had prices has hight has 5900 out the door, w/ out taxex(6%), and am talking about a warrior, not a z400. But more i look, better it got. I finally got one at 5000 out the door, in delware( which is no taxes) I would think calif has a much more quads sold there then nj. So what you want to due, is to go to ever place, tell them you ready to buy. And you looking for the best price. And lie a little, tell them you looking at the kfx 400, and the ex and stuff. That way they won't say hey: I know the going rate for the z-400, and no body going to be cheaper. But if you had other bikes, like yamahas,kawa and honda's in the picture. The salesman going have to think a little bit more before he lets you walk out the door. And if you have to...walk out. Just due your home work.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 09:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I live in Minnesota and just paid $5241 out the door at Larsons Cycle in Cambridge MN.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 11:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I paid 4995 for mine here in WV.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 03:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i got my warrior for 4500 out the door
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 04:06 PM

I wouldn't pay more than the manufacturers suggested retail price for anything, the msrp for the Z400 is $5699 , so if you can't at least get them to drop down to that + tax and liscence, I would really think about finding another dealership, where are you in So Cal? I would get in touch with Alba Action Sports (800)487-3236, they will sell you the Z400 with aftermarket pipe,K&N filter,intake,graphics kit, seat cover, bars and possibly more, all for the manufacturer's suggested retail price, that's like saving $400-$600 and it's all fixed up before you even load it up to bring it home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode