Chicago Cycle Center Prices - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 10:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Chicago Cycle Center Prices

These prices are listed in the Indiana Auto & RV magazine.
Honda 400ex : $4295 + $400 in free accessories
Honda 300ex : $3695 + $200 in free accessories

Yamaha Banshee : $4495 + $300 in free accessories
Yamaha Raptor : $4995 + $300 in free accessories
Yamaha Warrior : $3745 + $300 free accessories
Yamaha Blaster : $2195

Suzuki z400: $4495 + $300 in free accessories

I thought these prices are probably the best ive seen. Going to see if the local Yamaha dealer will match these prices, chances are, they wont. This place also gives a $50 gas card to anyone who comes there from more than 40 miles away. It's also funny to see alot of the used ATV's for sale costing more than these listed prices. Sounds like alot of people pay way too much.

Hope this helps anyone looking around for a new quad. <font color="blue"> </font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 12:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Chicago Cycle Center Prices

Chicago Cycle Center can go EAD. I called up there 3 different times,and got 3 different prices on the SAME quad. I'd rather have a good standing with my local dealer then give my coin to some yahoos up in Chicago,who prolly could give a hoot about ya after you leave the place.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 08:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Last time I called to check there out the door price for the z400 was 5200$ but I diddnt check the other quads. You always have to add a few hundred dollors for tax, set up, title, ect. They never count in those prices in there ad's. I aso did not ask about the free accesory money but i rember seeing it in an ad they had out. I checked the prices of some other dealers and the chigago place does seem to charge less money still. The closest price I found somewhere else on the z was 5550 out the door and 10% off anything else in the store for a year or something like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 12:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well,I got my 400 for $5500 out the door,and 10% off forever on any accessories.Not a bad deal and I deal directly with the owner.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 06:09 AM
tony1034

I wouldn't believe everything you read. There is always a catch. All they want to do is get you in the door. Once they accomplish that, they'll probably lock it and rape ya [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

If you decide to go there. Go with cash and let us all know how much you paid, out the door.

Tony
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 03:39 PM

Just to give everyone an idea. I just was a t a local dealer this past week. (Cleveland, Oh)I can get a Z400 for $5188 + tax, etc. They were also selling the Raptor for $5588 + tax, etc. I thought those prices were not that bad. I didn't inquire about discounts on merchandise though. Now I can when I return in a month or so to take home the Z.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 06:55 PM
tony1034

I paid $5,000 for my 2002 400ex this past July. They discounted the bike from 5700 to 5300 and I applied the 300 dollar Bonus Bucks Honda was offering. They charged me 125 for prep/assembly, plus 6% sales tax and like $65 doc fees. The Bonus Bucks deal is until 12/31/02 but I'd bet they continue it throughout 2003. It was expiring on 7/31/02 when I got mine but they extended it anyway. Then my dealer gave me a 10% off VIP card for all parts and accessories. Their pricing is about 10-15% above rockymountainatv.com. With my discount the prices are great and I get what I want right there most of the time. I also have a good relationship with the dealer and wasn't about to go hours out of my way to save a few more bucks.

If anyone is really that serious about getting the best deal (my deal was good for me) you can get the dealers invoice pricing off the internet for 10 bucks on any atv. They give you the dealer holdback and all ( i havn't used this service and don't really care).

Tony P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode