Is This A Little TOO Much??? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2002, 10:51 PM
MXTrackChick

Is This A Little TOO Much???

I went to a race this weekend.... and I took a look at the quads there just to see if there were any good deals or anything even tho Im wanting my KFX400.... well I see a '86 250r for sale for $3900....... The plastic wasnt in great shape, saw some cracks, there was rust underneath, the thing looked a little ragged out from what i could tell.... it was a night race so it was of course dark outside so i couldnt really tell if it was that bad lookin, but I dont think that that was worth almost $4000???????????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 04:15 AM
Old Hand

Re: Is This A Little TOO Much???

Yes, they want about 1400 too much. My brother got an 88 that was in great shape that came with an fmf pipe, and and extra set of wheels and tires bumper etc. Pluss all the stock stuff came with it. Here in michigan you can find a nice 250r for 2900 to 3500. Besides once you get it, your just gonna put all kinds of money into it anyways. Keep looking. Theres pics of it in the (how do you post a pic) post on the atv performance page.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 10:09 AM
MXTrackChick

yeah thats what I thought..... I wasnt at al interested when I saw its condition... and the price... used quads here are very expensive!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 10:31 AM

it must have been running very well, it still is a 250r!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode