vacation - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 12:33 AM
raptor_rider

vacation

well I just got back from Vacation, went to L.A. , then over to Quartzsite Ariz. then on to Vegas where I plated pool in the National championships,(team mates fell on there faces so we ended up around 300th place out of 900 teams)then back to Arizona, (where I saw and sat on the Z400) then we had a medical emergency, my wife had a blood vain break in her esophagus, almost blead to death Internaly, spent three days in the hospital in Idaho Falls, then on home (shes fine now)got home yeaterday, now its time to load all the quads for Moses lake dunes [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] so it looks like I got home from vacation just in time to go on vacation [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 07:14 AM
MXTrackChick

Re: vacation

wow what a crazy vacation I hope your wife is doing much better! I bet that was a scary experience! lucky about getting to go to the dunes.. i get to work all weekend and every sec that its light outside to get my Z
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 09:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

raptor-rider, u lucky bastid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 01:51 PM
GTA

What caused the vessel to break? Did the doctors have any explination?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2002, 02:33 AM
raptor_rider

HI GUYS IM BACK !!!
OK the skinny on my wife, she has a liver disease that is thinning her blood, then there is alot of water retension that makes her look blowted, with the thin blood and extra pressure on her inner parts, it made the vains in her esophagus veracose and break, the doc went down her throat with a scope and banded the vains, shes doing great, but it put a big screaching hault to her quad riding
now for the good news I GOT TO RIDE A 400 Z yesterday[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] thats right MXTRACKCHICK, NEENER, NEENER,NEENER, I GOT TO RIDE ONE [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] wow what a ride, I like what suzuki has put together, I took it over the woops, handeled them great, I jumped the dunes with her, flew like a bird, I drag raced a EX, got him, it felt a little tall even compaired to the Raptor, but I think I could get used to it, it was ergonomicaly comfortable, other than I felt the handle bars were to tall, but other than that I really liked it
then there was my son Dustin, the 14 year old on his Banshee, (the one I just tricked out the engine on) we were on compatition hill, at one time or another there were around 10 quads lined up to drag race up the hill ALL AT THE SAME TIME, two BANSHEES really stuck out of the crowd as being the quads to beat, I sat with Dustin and we studied how they were taking off, when he thought he had it down he went racing, they kept getting him off the line then he would catch them at the top of the hill LOOSING but just by a hair, so we studied the takeoff some more, he finaly got the timming down and started winning, I know its the rider who makes or breaks a race, but Dustin was winning more than any one else out there, Damb Im proud of that boy
Raptor runs Great but the P.O.S. GYT-R muffler clamps broke and my muffler fell off, I love the way it works but the mounts really SUCK
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2002, 04:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

sounds like u had a good time, nice to hear zuki finally came out with something to keep up with the demand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode