Riding in the Mud and in the trees - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2002, 09:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Riding in the Mud and in the trees

Anyone here into this type of riding or are you guy more into Racing and Dunes?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 771655-mud2.JPG (71.3 KB, 33 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2002, 05:23 PM

Re: Riding in the Mud and in the trees

yea i love the mud and woods riding its the best and my bike for that is a 2002 Honda 350 4x4 what a great bike for it..
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2002, 08:52 PM

not so much into the mud..ill go through it if its in my way..but fast woods riding is where its at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2002, 08:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

mainly into woods right here, try to do more freestyle type show off riding, can ride good wheelies, but it's only XR200, really crappy too....[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2002, 08:19 AM

Woody trails, mud, beach, endless miles of swamp, as well as back & forth to work as a daily driver... My 450ES does it all [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
R.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2002, 12:43 PM
GTA

Mud is only fun every now and then. I get tired of spending $7 per quad every time at the car wash. Otherwise, woods and rocks all day long!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2002, 07:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I love the mud. . nothing better. .put a set of mud bugs on the back of my 225 moto 4, i just like to push her as far as i can. I got no problem with having to be pulled outta a mud hole by a Cat, Polaris, Honda, or ANYTHING. . Its all about pushing your limits. There's a lotta forest around here too, so of course thers a lotta trail riding and the like. Minor dunes arodun too, about 20 min away, we head there a bit too.... but we're mainly into finding mudholes and seein who can get through the deepest. The odd thing is that i have a 2wd, but i can get through more holes usually than my bud on a 350 big bear. I guess a lotta it is weight transfer, line, and experience.. fun stuff thouhg. . i'm not ashame to admit that iv'e had to be pulled from having only my handlebars exposed, outta a mud hole by a polaris. Heh . .good times...

Evan
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2002, 07:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If it aint muddy, it wasn't driven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2002, 07:03 AM
aarcuda

I like the speed but I love the mud. I have 2 4x4s (both kawasakis) and I use them for hunting as well as screwing around in the woods. the muddier the better. Ya, the blasters and raptors are fun for straight out screaming, but they dont do so good in 2 feet of mud or when youre trying to drag home a deer!

anyways, my 4x4s (one is a 300 bayou and the other a 400 prairie) are great for climbing over stuff (fallen trees, rocks etc) as well as climbing up stuff. but scooting through the mud and cruising thru ponds is a blast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode