Need Info/ Tri-Scat 3-wheeler/ Snowco Omaha, NE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 05:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Need Info/ Tri-Scat 3-wheeler/ Snowco Omaha, NE

Hi y'all,
I'm hopin' that someone can help me.
I'm looking for info regarding the Snow Corp. of Omaha, Nebraska. In the late 60's & early 70's they were producing 3- wheeled, off-road, 5-HP trikes (among other vehicles).
I realize these are somewhat laughable as compared to the slick competition off-roaders that are usually the discussion fare on these newsgroups.
Attatched is a JPEG of me on my Tri-Scat in 1979. I still have it and it looks no different, today!
I would like to find others that still have them, or someone that's willing to part with one, so I can have 2!
I'd like to find out how many are still in working order.
I was also looking for owners papers that pertain to this vehicle and any info that pertains to the Snow Corp. form that era!
Thanks to all in advance: all help is appreciated!
Thanks, Kevin
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 766329-triscat2.jpg (21.8 KB, 59 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 12:03 AM
raptor_rider

Re: Need Info/ Tri-Scat 3-wheeler/ Snowco Omaha, NE

I remember those [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Telling my age now [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Anyway I think there are some of those hear in the Great North West, I will check with the local quad riding club and see what I can come up with
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 09:11 PM
magic61

tri-scat

Hello,
I have one of the tri-scat. I live in Mitchell,SD. Do you know what company made the rear end in them? If any info on where to get parts for the differential.
I have repainted the frame purple with rainbow pearl. The body is still the original metal flake gold. By the way my name is Joe - Hello everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2011, 06:56 PM

Snow Co ATV

I have a utility 3 wheel Snow Co ATV ..... am in the process of restoring it ....if anyone has info on this ATV please let me know ...I have only seen one other in good condition .... Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode