hello y'all i'm new here!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 08:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hello y\'all i\'m new here!!!

just wanted to say HI!! and let everyone know theres a new stranger lurking around.
ok so lets get this out of the way,every forum i go to has one? what i want to know is who is the village idiot on this forum? so i know who to stay clear of.
ok with that i can go on about myself.well i'm tall dark hung like a ... oh crap thats the wrong forum.
well i love riding ,racing and building quads and bikles.
if i could get a few of you to take a look at my newest creation and give me a little feedback on it ,it would be much appreciated.just click on the link below and let me know what you think of my finished race machine.
there may be a few of you out there that have no idea what it is but you'll get use to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 05:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: hello y\'all i\'m new here!!!

honestly, that's one of the nicest tecate's ive seen....very nice, wider than stock? Look's it. All will tell u, im pretty much the idiot, kyron's pretty weird too, but he stays on the dirtbike forum, but what's a forum if it's all serious and no fun all the time? ExAcTlY.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 12:15 PM

Nice Tecate. It must be a challenge finding the parts for it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 01:43 AM
raptor_rider

welcome to the forum, I dont know ya but you already struck me wrong, we DONT like bashers in this forum , and the first thing I read from you was BASHING, some of us DONT have money to have PRO rides, if we did , we would be racing PRO , but we dont , there are alot of poeple who just want to have fun on what they have or what they think there going to get, EVERYONE has opinions , they ALL stink, I dont like kawasakis, but I dont tell everyone there a piece of CRAP, thats not cosure, so we would apreciate it if you DONT say Hondas are crap or Yamahas are crap, If you have been riding as long as you say then I dont have to tell you , ANY RIDE IS AS GOOD AS THE NEXT,DEPENDING ON MAINTAINANCE, I personaly got ofendid when you were bashing Raptors, YOU DONT EVEN OWN ONE, talk to ANYONE who owns one and see how they like them , that will tell you what kind of ride they are, and I dont eveen care if you rode one , I rode a Tecate 4 and thought it was the biggest piece in the world, does that mean yours is to?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 09:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

raptorrider you sound like an idiot you know that?
how about i tell you little bit about myself before you go passing judgement.
i am a certified yamaha,suzuki,honda,kawasaki and cannondale service tech.i know every machine that is made by everyone of these manufacturers inside and out.i work on them all everyday.and i have my own side business where i build race motors dirtbikes and quads,not to mention that i do many more things with racemachines.
i have owned a raptor i have a raced a raptor and i don't like them and i have talked to plenty of people with them all across the country,and there are alot of dissatisfied raptor owners.they are unreliable machines,and until yamaha fixes all the problems that plague them then i will still dislike them.
do not go on any forum and just bash anyone or thier machines .i could care less what everyone rides.if you're happy with it great.
but when poeple ask for an honest opinion thats what they get,my opinion.it may not be right or wrong,thats for you and them to decipher.
and i don't give a rats [censored] if you like kawasaki's or not and i don't care that you don't like my tecate.thats your opinion and you're entitled to that.
so maybe you should get your facts straight before you start jumpin on someones [censored] about being a basher.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 10:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

maybe you should get off this forum before i talk to a moderator about your disrespect eh?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 10:53 AM
raptor_rider

dont worry Josh , poeple will see his HOLLIER THAN THOW attitude and read between the lines, JUST LIKE WE DID [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 08:23 PM

yea easy dudes don`t get too hot,but i have to say i agree with raptor rider though because i feel the same way he does, but my personal opinion is i don`t like kaw`s or polaris but i like the hondas and yamahas. And one more thing keep up the great work raptor rider!!!!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 01:12 AM
raptor_rider

THANK YOU [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 03:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ive learned not to put my personal opinion out on anything unless ive rode it....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode